Believe Me......I Trust You..

Heyaa guys m back here this tym with another update 🙈🙈🙈

Ok so without wasting time let's get started....

Enjoy guys...

•••••••••••

A Smile on Your face,,
Puts a Smile on My Face,
Maybe this is what they call as,
Newton's Third Law 💝

•••••••••••

Life Care Hospital..

Once a happy family full of friends and their infinite love is standing in the Corridor of a Hospital when one amongst them is Lying in ICU battling between his life and death and the others were suffering by seeing their best friend,their reason of smile lying there... Everyone had tears in their eyes listening to the Doctor.

Alia and Dhruv were consoling each other whilst crying remembering His teasings his jokes which he usually cracks on them. They were crying feeling his absence...

While case was not different for Mukbhi even they were crying specially Mukti well Cabir was his evil twin they both used to play so much pranks on others talking all nonsense. They were crying hugging each other.

Whereas Navya was standing crying while hugging Manik tightly she was crying for her husband who was her life. Bcoz of whom she got so many relations as a family. Her love is lying there and she was feeling difficult to breathe...

While out of all of them the most vulnerable was Manik. No doubt he was the person who always protected his family his friends and never let any harm touch them. And he loves all of them more then himself. But With Cabir he shared a very different kind of bond. He was not his friend or buddy but was his soul brother who don't need his words to understand what's going in his mind. He was always there for him in his sleepless night. He was his first friend who just made him laugh by his casual talks. And then the friendship became unbreakable. Never even in his wildest dreams he thought to see his Brother lying there inside. Seeing him like this was breaking him from inside but he can't break bcoz he have to be with his family he have to support them bcoz he know that they need Him.

Composing himself he broke hug with Navya and made her sit on the bench and wiped her tears off then kissed her forehead and spoke..

Manik: Navya shhhh first stop crying you know right how much Cabir hates your tears hainaa..(Navya nods her head) Ok now so just believe in me trust me Nothing will happen to Your Cabir (looking towards everyone )Guys are u listening me nothing will happen to Our Cabir Nothing and Noone can take him away from us so just relax and first of all wipe your tears off I don't wanna see anybody crying and just relax. Trust on me I'll let nothing happen to Cabir.

Listening to him everyone wipes there tears off and then only doctor came and said.

Doc: What u thought about the kidney transplant gentleman is there any kidney donor here..

Manik: Doctor you can take mine..

Dhuvbhi:(in unison) Ours too..

Muklya: Hmari bhi if u want ...

Navya: I'll also give...