6 Days are Left

Hello guys Here M back again...

Missed me or not😉😉....
Cox I toh missed u all...

I know I know u must be pissed at me coz of my this late lateef wali problem but seriously guys it's very difficult for me to write as m too busy... As u might know m studying in Abroad and here seriously it sucks mahnnn and then I had a job too to do and at last when at night I comes at room around 10 or 11 I just wants to crash on the bed.. So plz never feel bad and get angry on me for not updating and Being lost😃😃...

Ok so now ending my bakwas let's go and read further and Enjoy....

As I lay down on Bed
My Heart is
Heavy with you💝

Malhotra Mansion...

Everyone were having dinner with their normal chit chats and usual bickerings. They all were enjoying their little time with each other.. Soon everyone finished their dinner and settled themselves in the living area..

Everyone were talking about something or nothing where one person was busy somewhere else

Well who it can be???

Guess guess 🤔🤔🤔

Yess u are right it's Ma....Navya 😉😉...*what guys Manik is talking with his friends naa *..😁

Navya was busy in trying to call someone but seems like the person was not picking up her calls.. Manik saw her and frowned and asked her gaining everyone's attention...

Manik: Navya what happen whom u are calling????

Navya: Ahh wo Bhai m calling Nandu but she is not picking up my calls..

Manik makes an oh face while one person made a very bad face ya it's Mukti..

Cabir:(to Navya) Navu I told u naa she took leave from the office.......

Navya: Exactly Cabir that's why m calling her why she took leave and that too 7 days.. And she didn't even told me arre we talked in the morning itself. I hope there is not any problem...

Abhi: Navya Relax baba we know na Nandini is a very Strong girl she know how to live life and tackle the problems.. She has done this from her childhood. So relax hmm...

Dhruv: Abhi is right and Navya if she didn't told u anything that means she don't wants to share it now. So give her some time and u just be calm hmmmm...

Navya mods her head in yes...

Mukti:(irritated) C'mon guys why are we even taking about that Secretary. It's our family time so we should talk about ourself..She is not that important...