Nandini What Happen??

Hey guys wasuup???

I know m quite late but sorry was busy with my family and they literally prohibited me to use my laptop , ipad and even My mobile too which I get only at night😭😭..

But with all the troubles and hurdles m here back with another update.....

But before that I wanna Thank You to Everyone for your wishes on my birthday 😘😘 and also for the response Thanks alot guys...😍

Now before starting the chapter I just wanna ask ONE Question guys that Are u All liking the Story Or Not I mean I hope u are not getting Irritated with it right coz if it is so then plz do tell me so that I can do anything...

Now let's finish this bak bak and get started..
Here u go Enjoy-----

•••••••••••
The water Shines Only by the Sun,
And it's you Who are My Sun 💝
•••••••••••

It's already five days passed on the day where Nandini was vulnerable and Manik consoled her. Everyone were busy in the preparation of Dhrulya's Engagement. The preparations were on full swing. Everyone had put their works on a side and were busy in making this very first function of The Lovey Dovey Couple to be the most memorable. Everyone were way too much happy and also were enjoying it. It was decided that all the functions will be held in "Seventh Heaven" which is owned by Malhotra's only as Manik decided after asking Dhrulya who were not having any problems with it .

These days were quite peaceful for everyone. While the two souls have some ackward silence between them. One of them was quite restless to talk while the other one was intentionally ignoring the other one ..

*Well I guess I don't need to tell who are they ya I know 😂*

The day when Manik came back from Nandini's home he was not able to sleep whole night. Whenever he close his eyes her vulnerable state would flash in his mind and that was making him quite restless bczo he was afraid that what would happen to her and the whole night he spent in his balcony staring at the stars and the next morning as usual he was in office before time only to see the Normal Nandini Murthy as if nothing happened and she was ignoring him which make him restless and after sometime angry too as who dares to ignore The Manik Malhotra 😮...

While Nandini well when she woke up in the morning all the flashes of last night came infront of her how she got the news "That Her Brother Is No More as he committed Suicide by consuming lots of sleeping pills together bcoz of his Attack" Which broke her to the core and what broke her more was her brother's last wish that she will not see his face after his death. She was broken to the core hearing all this that she can't even have a last glimpse of her brother...

*(Rest of Mystery will be revealed soon)*

And then she remembered how Manik saw her crying and how he calm her down, how he made excuses to stay at her home well she is not a fool to not understand that he didn't wanted to leave her in this condition but the question was Why?? Why he was concerned for her. But whatever it was she had decided that she would never let anyone to have a look at her devasted state.. That's why she again put that Nandini Murthy's strong mask with a beautiful smile after having a look no-one can say it's a fake one while From inside she was already broken too much to be mend... And from that day she started ignoring Manik bcoz unknown of her she was feeling to open her up infront of him after seeing that concern in his eyes but alas she can't bcoz she know that He is No-one to her No-one......