Harshad.. Harshad.. Harshad..

Heyaaa guys...

Wassup???

M back again so missed me or not 🙈🙈 Coz I toh missed all of you..

Enjoy....

***********
Haqiqat se door h khawaish meri,

Phir bhi ek Khwaish h ki,

Ek khwab haqiqat ho
💝

***********

Manik's room:

Manik carried Nandini who was hiding herself in his chest still crying in his room and made her lay down on bed. He was getting up but she didn't left his t shirt and was still not ready to come out of his embrace.. He caressed her hairs softly and spoke lovingly...

Manik: Nandini... It's ok Baba relax m here only.. I promise..

Nandini:(nodding her head) No... I know that...that you will..will leave me.. I Know... Now toh you know everything than you...you will also hate me.. I know... Everyone does.... But plz..plz do... don't leave me... Plz..

Manik felt pain in his heart listening her pleading voice of not leaving her.. But composing himself he spoke while caressing her hairs Lovingly

Manik:(softly) And who told you that m leaving you..??

Listening it Nandini peeked from her chest and looked at her just like a 2 yr old baby and looked at him with her innocent eyes at which he smiled admiring her and spoke..

Manik:(raising eyebrows) What?? Now stop looking at me like this (teasing tone) Warna... Pyaar Ho jayega...

And he winked saying this while Nandini first opened her eyes wide and then blushed.. And seeing her like this MaNik smiled.. Nandini then composing herself sat straight on the bed with the support of bedrest.. Manik passed her the glass of water which she took and drank looking nowhere particularly.. Sighing he too sat beside her and hold her hand in his and entwined them which fits perfectly in his hands as if made them only to hold... Nandini looked at him and then at their hands which were entwined with his and was giving her some unknown peace which she never felt but only with Him. And then the only question arise in her mind was "Why"??? Breaking her thoughts and the peaceful Silence he spoke...

Manik: Nandini... I M NOT gonna say anything about whatever happened down there... Bcoz I don't think m even capable of saying anything.. But yeah I'll say the thing again which I had always said to you That No Matter What!! Am Always there for You. And you will always find me beside you, and not behind...

And While hearing this Nandini eyes welled up with tears , tears of happiness feeling that yes She have also someone who will be with her always as He Promised and she knew that This Promise is for forever.... And both passed a smile to each other and Manik joined his forehead with hers...

Meanwhile downstairs...

Everyone were silent not knowing what to do after MaNan's exit. Navya and Mukti both were having tears as if feeling Nandini's pain.. Alia was Confused with her feelings, she know that Nandini is truly an Angel who can never hurt anyone even unintentionally leave intentionally.. And about her brother then well she was really not sure about him.. Cabir and Abhi both were still looking at Harshad glaring him and if looks could kill anyone than Till Now Harshad would have been frying in the warm oil in Hell.. And out of all the people Aryaman was standing with no emotions on his face and seeing him standing still Cabir and Abhi felt more agitated.. Rubbing his forehead Abhi whispered...