Your Bad Time Starts NOW..

Hey guys...
Wassup??

Well guys m glad you all liked My Design and My Teacher also liked it yeeeee 😍 am so happy even he praised me which is like The Rarest when he do so.... So am very very happy...

And Now it's My Assignment Submission Days coming Soon so I will not be too regular but yeah will surely try to update on Every Sunday pakka 😄..

For Now Enjoy this 💓

••••••••••••••

Eyes speak more,
When a Heart start listening,
To someone,

Silently..

And life becomes,
More exciting,
When someone read your eyes,

Silently 💓

•••••••••••••••••••••

Flashback continue::

Harshad was about to claim her lips when with all her strength Nandini pushed him and he stumbled and finding the way out Nandini tried to run when Harshad caught hold of her wrist and pulled her toward himself. She still was wriggling in his touch trying to come out while teras of helplessness were continuously flowing from her eyes. She was begging him to Leave her but that bloody monster was in no mood of listening him. Today he was proving that He is the Real Monster behind a mask of a human... Nandini was pushing him very hardly but he was way too much strong for that fragile frame. All she was remembering now was Her Parents who loved her too much to let her face the cruel world alone. Her brother who was too protective for her to let even any guy come near her but today it was happening.. And the only thought came in her mind was that if Harshad did anything wrong with her than she will kill herself which is far better than Living with this pain... He looked at Harshad with painful eyes who was now sucking and biting her shoulder bone and seeing this she closed her eyes in disgust when her mother saying echoed in her ears...

"Pari,, you are a girl beta... And in this world girls had to face more than boys.. Here whatever boys do is right... But if girls do anything for themselves Naa then it's wrong infront of the society.. And being a girl you always have to hear them.. but bacha just hear them never let them effect you.. do whatever you feel is right... And yeah my baby is strong girl so if anything wrong is happening with you Naa then don't wait for anyone.. just fight for yourself bcoz we have our own kind of powers. Don't let ANYONE ruin your life baby and Don't do so for ANYONE too.... Hmmmm ."
"Ok Mommy" replied an innocent 8 yr old Nandini...

And she opened her eyes only to push Harshad with more force and slapped him hard and this tym she was successful in running away from the room. While running all she was muttering was..
"I am Momma's strong Pari.. I'll fight for myself. I'll not let anything or anyone ruin my life".. She was just running but Harshad wasn't following her.. She in that state only kept running and somehow reached Aryaman's home and found him sitting in the living area. She sighed in relief seeing the only support system of her life. Aryaman too looked towards her in shocked state. She came and hugged Him with all her strength left where he too engulfed her in his arms. Aryaman was trying to console her where she was just crying and crying when A voice Came and Nandini hid behind Arya in fear...