I Promise

•••••••••••

"Someone said it true,
That A Family Is Blessing of God"
💓

•••••••••••
I

t was time for the wedding.. The final function of Dhrulya's wedding. Dhruv was all ready as groom looking all smart and dapper in his sherwani and same was with Alia too who was all decked up looking more than An Angel in her havy bridal lehenga with all royal jewelleries and heavy makeup but nothing was over.. Everyone were ready and girls were doing last minute touch-up when Door of their room opened and they widen their eyes to saw the groom itself followed by All other boys...

Mukti: What the.... Dhruv what are u doing here?? And Bhai??? Why didn't you stopped him.??

But her bhai was lost somewhere else. He was busy ogling his Lilliput who was looking stunning yet simple making her all blush with his constant gaze... Seeing him lost Cabir nudged him and he came out of trance...

Manik: Ahh. Wo Muku what to do he was so impatient??

Navya: Mataram kya kare hum?? Why you boys are always impatient??

Manik:(looking at Nandini) Well it's you girl's fault who told you to look so beautiful always...

Mukti: Bhaiiii...

Manik: Ok sorry but,. (kissing Alia's forehead) My Alu is looking so beautiful don't have any words...

Alia smiled at him while Dhruv came forward and bending on his knees spoke...

Dhruv: So, Miss Alia Saxena are you ready to become Mrs. Alia Dhruv Vedant??

Alia's heartbeat rose hearing him but giving the brightest smile to him she put her hand in his nodding in yes and he stood up and hugged her witha ll of his love. Everyone present in the room smiled and blessed the couple.. And soon All of them except Nandini joined them in hug making it a group hug, while Nandini unknown to them clicked their pic...

Alia:(in hug) Guys my makeup will get spoil..

And everyone atlonce broke the hug and smiled sheepishly when Manik's gaze fell on Nandini who was standing in the corner of the room smiling at them. He looked at his friends and then moved towards her and hold her hand and take her to the group while Nandini was looking at him with confused face... Reaching near them Manik spoke to get all of their attention who looked at hima nd than at his hand which was etwined with Nandini's who was trying to pull it back as everyone were watching them...

Manik: Guys, i.. i want to share something with you all and i know, no time can be perfect than this where i have my whole family with me..... But ek sec...(he called someone from his mobile and after'sometime room door opened and Yash and Nyonika entered in the room and he asked them to sit which they did and exhaling once he spoke) ok.. so now i have my complete family here....And today i want to share something with you guys....

He looked at Nandini who was already looking at her and blinking his eyes once he looked at all of them and spoke surprising everyone especially The girls...

Manik: Actually, Me and Nandini we .. we Love Each other.... I love Nandiini....

And he looked at everyone to saw them silent even Nandini was afraid of their reaction when Mukti came and hugged both of them whispering "Am Happy for You Bhai".. And soon everyone else too hugged them while Yash and Nyo were giving blessings to their children...