You Will Never Understand

•••••••••••

You don't marry someone,
You can live with....

You Marry someone,
You can not live without.....

❤️

•••••••••••

Manik's bedroom:

Manik:(angirly) Nandini PLEASE LEAVE.....

Nandini flinched with his tone and her eyes welled up with tears and Manik turned towards the sky again ignoring her. Nandini wiped her tears which flowed out and turned around and moved out from there. Manik feeling that she went sighed deeply and looked at the stars with tears in his eyes. Tears.. Tears of pain, Tears of his unnatural childhood, Tears of loneliness. For about half and hr more he kept standing their staring at the sky with numerous thought in his mind and the question which was bugging him alot was Why Nandini did this?? Why she Called Them?? Sighing as he know he don't have any answers of any of his questions he moved back to him room and as he entered in the room he was surprised to saw Nandini sitting on the couch placed there. He was surprised coz he thought that she left the room long time back but was she sitting in His Room only all the time, this question arises in his mind seeing Nandini... Frowning he moved towards her and asked bringing her out of her thought process..

Manik: What are you still doing here Nandini?? Didn't I asked you to leave me alone..

Nandini:(shrugged) Arrre weren't you all alone all this while?? Tell me did I disturbed you???

Manik opened his mouth to say smthg but surprisingly nothing came out. While seeing this she spoke...

Nandini: Aacha tell me Did you got answers???

Manik:(confused) Huh???

Nandini: Arre You wanted some alone time and you wanted me to not talk to you so I thought you must have something in it mind and you wanted your answers... So??? Do you got them???

Manik looked at her perplexed before looking here and there at which Nandini sighed...

Nandini: Manik Sir....

Manik:(cutting her) No Nandini.... Any justification of your this act won't be acceptable. For Once, Just Once you could have asked me....

Nandini:(bad face) Oh really... So what should have I asked?? Yahi ki 'Manik Sir wo I wanna call your parents back coz I want you to settle everything between you guys just sort everything out. So... Should I call them?? And you the grt Manik Malhotra would have praised me and said that Go Nandini do whatever you wanna do'.. Haina??

Manik:(stared) Sort out?? Setelled out?? Do you even know what's the matter???

Nandini: Manik Sir...

Manik:(shouted) No Nandini.... You Don't know.. You Fucking Don't Know Anything.. You just Don't Know that Those people aren't deserving enough to call as parents. You Don't know What Damage they have done?? And you says that you want ME to sort out everything. (Grabbing her shoulders tightly) When You Don't Know Anything then How Can you say Me To Sort Out With Them Dammit?? (Leaving her with a jerk) But Guess what!!! You Won't Understand Even Coz (pointing her) You Do t Have Parents No.. So You will never Understand...