Kiss ke Baad???..

Heyaa guys...

Ssup??

Surprised or not?
Double Update yeeee...🤗🤗

This is for all your love you have given to My story till now a bigggg Thank You to all of you guys... And Love You all..😘😘 Just keep this love intact....

And also do give it a try to my another story which I have just started based on MaNan's Arrange Marriage "Our Forever". Will be seriously waiting for the response their too...

Now let's move ahead...

•••••••••••

I want You,,
And the thought of anyone else having you,,

Is a knife twisting in my dark soul..

💓

•••••••••••

Manik entered in the Malhotra Mansion and straight went to his room busy in his thoughts. He opened the door of his room to saw His two Friends cum enemies now-a-days sitting their on the couch chilling while playing video games in their mobile... He rolled his eyes at them and grabbing his laptop sat on his bed coz according to him Now Only Work can distract him from whatever happened back their or whatever was about to happen.. So sighing he opened his laptop but how can he think that when His two bff's are sitting here he can distract himself...

Naah..

Nope...

Never...

Impossible... 😀😀

Seeing him trying to work Cabir and Abhi looked at each other mischievously and smirked before Cabir spoke...

Cabir:(loudly) Ahhhh Abhiii Sorry yaar...

Abhi:(fake confused face) Sorry why yaar???

Cabir: Arrre wo For the Kiss Miss......

And Manik spit out the water he was drinking while listening their talks to which they smiled inwardly and then Abhi spoke as if ignoring his presence...

Abhi(nodding) Haaa yaar.... You know you shouldn't have done this... Tujhe call nahi karna chaiye tha yaar.......

And listening it Manik stood up and spoke loudly. .

Manik: What The....??? Listen... Theirs nothing like that ok.... Nothing of this sort happened... I wasn't about to kiss Lilliput......

Cabir:(innocent face) But when did we said that you were Bout to KISSSS YOUR Lilliput????

Abhi:(along innocence) Yes Manik.. he was talking about me actually sometime back I was bout to kiss Muku and then he called me and I missed my kiss..... Yeah...