Am Here..

Nandini's Mehendi outfit in media box👍 (*though I loved that dress too but Many of you suggested me to change her dress into some traditional one so yeah )*

•••••••••••

If you smile while hugging someone,
That person is Special to You.

But if You Cry in Someone's Arms,
That Person is Ultra Special to You.
💕

•••••••••••

Malhotra Mansion.
Next Day..

Last night was too hectic for everyone so they all are sleeping after selling their horse😉.. But there were two souls who had a sleepless night well I don't think I need to mention who aare them, yes you are right that's none other than Dracula and His Lilliput who after their small encounter didn't slept whole night. Coz they were thinking about that small moment they shared. Both were in dilemma of how to face other and with this thought only they got ready for the day..

Today- Mehendi Function in noon and then haldi in the evening.
Breakfast Table:

Everyone were on the bf table except Manik. Soon he too came and wished everyone a morning but didn't looked at Nandini who too was trying to avoid any interaction. Manik took his seat. Nyonika was coming from the kitchen when suddenly her foot twisted and she was about to fall when Manik caught her from shoulder as he saw her falling... Everyone stood up and came near her.

Manik:(concerned) What are you doing Mom? Can't you see and walk Abhi lag jati na aapko?? And why are you carrying this where are the servants?? You come with me...

He took her and made her sit on chair while everyone else were looking surprised seeing him and Nyonika's eyes had tears, tears of Happiness, her son called her MOM that's not a small thing for her. She was craving for listening this word since ages and today that day came. She wasn't feeling any pain as Her happiness had no bound.. She looked at her son who was messaging her foot while muttering something or other.. She smiled and Cupped his face before kissing his forehead lovingly to which he closed his eyes in pure bliss feeling the mother warmth which he was craving too.. He sighed and asked..

Manik: Are you fine?? Should... I call a doctor??

Nyo nodded her head in no and spoke..

Nyo:(with tears) Today if I ... Die na then too I won't have any regret..

Manik:(hugged her tightly) MOM..... plz don't say this.. I... I am sorry....

Nyo:(caressing his hairs) No Manu, I am Sorry... I...

Manik:(breaking hug) No Mom, lets nit talak about it. Let's...let's finish it off here only. From Now on , we will not remember what had Happened in past only Present...

Nyonika nodded her head and smiled before kissing his forehead again...

Yash:(with tears) I guess, even I deserve a small hug from my son...

Manik looked at him and his eyes again welled up and he too hugged him tightly..

Manik:(whispered) I Missed you Dad, My Superhero..