MaNan 😍

•••••••••••

"You Took My Heart Away From Me,
What Else Do You Want To Take From Me"..

He Smiled.

"How About Your Last Name?"
💕

•••••••••••

Malhotra Mansion:

Next Day, Dining Table:

Everyone were present on the table for breakfast with an unusual silence except Manik and Nandini.. Soon Manik too came down and took the vacant seat beside Mukti mouthing a Good Morning to everyone. But his eyes roamed everywhere as if finding someone and as if knowing what he is thinking Cabir signalled Abhi before asking...

Cabir: Lo.. now everyone is here, But Abhi where is Nandu???

Abhi: Haa wo Cabir Servants told me that she left for office early morning saying there's some urgent work there..

Cabir: Oh..kk..

Manik frowned listening this as what's the important work but chucked it when Mukti asked..

Mukti: Bhai.. you ok na??

Manik:(smiled) Yess Bacha m fine...

And all started having their breakfast with unusual silence.

Manik: Muku why aren't you drinking juice??

Mukti: Bhai Mann nahi h..

Manik: Mann nahi hota kabhi but still u have to drink. Ahh Buddy pass me the jug of juice naa..

And before Dhruv could pick it up Nyonika who was sitting in front of Manik offered him and Manik looked at her for some time. Thinking that he is not gonna take it from Her she was about to place it back on the table when Manik took it from her hands surprising not only her but everyone else too..

Manik: Thanks.. Here have this Muku..

Again silence engulfed in the house which was disturbing everyone somewhere or the other.. Breaking it Navya spoke..

Navya: Ahh Wo.. I thought something...

Cabir: You thinks too Madhubala??

Navya:(glaring) Shut Up or else knife will be mine and body will be yours...

Listening this Cabir made a bad face and everyone except Manik chuckled who was lost somewhere but bringing him out of trance Navya spoke..

Navya: Wo I was thinking that Since the Sangeet is in the evening so can we arrange a Pooja In the morning plz.

Dhruv: Re Navya why are you pleading???

Manik: Exactly Navya it's your home and you can do anything right...

Navya smiled at this and said..