SIR???

•••••••••••

I wrote a poem,
And it reminded me of you,

Which Began with a Smile,
And Ended with Tears.
🤗

•••••••••••

Garden Area, Malhotra Mansion:

"Mumma, what is Love??" Small Little cute Nandini asked from her Mumma sitting in her lap. And her mother who was busy caressing her daughter's hair smiled surprisingly before speaking..

"Love, is what Your Mumma does to you, Your Papa, your Bhaiyu, we all love you naa.."  her mother replied while patting her cheeks.

"Offo, Mumma Wo wala Love nahiii, Wo wala Love jo Movies me hota h naa." Little Nandini asked while pouting making her father chuckled who was sitting beside them and was listening the cute talks of his Princess..

"Raman... Why are you smiling Aab aap hi batao What is Love... To you daughter.." her mother spoke glaring her father...

"Princess, you wanna know What is Love?" Her father asked her taking her in his lap while after kissing her forehead.. To which Little Nandini bobbed her head in yes..

"Princess, Love- Is not a word that can be understood, it's a feeling, a pure, undefined feeling which only can be felt and when My Princess will grow up naa then She too will fall in Love with Her prince Charming, and dekhna aapka prince charming will be veryy handsome who will love You, pamper you, will take care of You even more than Your Papa.." her father explained her to which she smiled thinking of her prince charming... But then she spoke...

"But Papa, how will I know that My Prince Charming came?? How will I know That He is My Prince Charming??"

"Baby, you will get to know it by yourself. Jab aapko wo milega na, tab aapko sirf wo hi chaiye hoga noone else. You will Smile with him, you will cry infront of him and only Him" her mother explained her further to which she went in deep thoughts and suddenly shouted...

"Oh Shitttttt.. That Means I Love Armaan" she shouted while keeping her hands on her ears..

"WHO Armaan, Princess??" Her father asked her..

"Arre Papa, Armaan my classmate, Abhi Mumma ne kaha na that I'll cry infront of him and smile with him then, whenever he snatches my chocolate na, I cry and whenever he gives me my chocolate back I Smile" Cute Nandini answered thinking it as Love while pouting making her parents laugh at their innocent Baby...

------------

A smile was always playing on her lips remembering her childhood, her parents who loved her more than anything..

Nandini POV:

I..I Love Manik Sir... (Blushed) I.. Love Him. He... Oh My Aiyappa, am In Love.. I Love Manik Sir.. I smile with him, I cry infront of him coz I know he is there to wipe my tears off.. And he was always there.. And whenever he comes close to me it...it feels like I don't need anything else, just him. And I know It's Love, I love him.. (All this while a smile was always playing on her lips remembering all the moments with Manik be it the two times missed kiss or the time where he consoled her but soon that smile rubbed off when she realised) But, Is it right??? Can..I.. I love him?? He is The Manik Malhotra, he can get any girl he wants, or love but me.... I am just his secretary.. It's not right... But Love doesn't see right or wrong na... I don't know He loves me or not??? Maybe he doesn't.. Or he.... ( She remembered the song sometimes back he sang, all the time looking at her making her heart flutter) Maybe he too.... Loves me... Aiyappaaa, what should I do??? Should I.. should I say to him that I Love You... (Slapping herself) Ha ja bolo Or wo tumhe ghar se bahar Nikal denge... But... (Crying face) What should I do??? Mumma Papa of you would have been here naa then there would be no confusion, I would have directly sent you for the marriage proposal... Haa  (slapping her forehead) Aiyooo Nandu how shameless I had become naa.. Seedha Marriage. Budhu...  Now Manik Sir is making me Crazy and that's not fair naa... What should I do????