Where is........???

Hi guys....

Here m back again...

Enjoy-----

•••••••••••

...Love is when someone,
Who even knows your scar,,

Stays to kiss them 💝

•••••••••••

T

he very first function of the Wedding of beautiful couple Dhrulya ended on a good note without any disturbance. Soon all the guests left from there and now it was only younger clan present there bcoz none of them were tired and wanted to enjoy Their time together.. Though Nandini insisted to go bcoz of Harshad's and Aryaman's presence but on insistence of Alia and Navya she too stopped but All the time Manik made sure to be with her or anyone else Be with her.. Unknown to him after conversing with Aryaman he wasn't feeling good too but he chucked that feeling..

While all this while Harshad was eying Nandini with his lustful eyes which was making Nandini uncomfortable.. Seeing her standing alone Aryaman came Their to her and spoke startling her..

Arya: Caught you...

Nandini: (sighed) Wh..what are u doing here??

Arya: Well this question should be mine but with a little change... Why are u doing this??? Aren't you tired of hurting people with your fake innocence hmm..

Nandini:(calmly) Listen Arya just....

Aryaman:(stern) Aryaman... It's Aryaman for you Nandini Murthy... And by the way don't worry you don't have to act for too long now I am here Naa I'll sort everything out SOON... Hmmmm..

Saying this He walked away from there while Nandini was standing there with fear in her eyes and then she roamed her eyes all around to find the person who unknowingly is becoming his Peace, after seeing whom only her restless soul become calm and atlast her gaze stopped on Him. Her Peace. Manik, who was standing at a corner busy on his phone call and thus her raising heartbeat got calmed as soon as his words rang in her ears "I'll be always there with you No Matter what.."  and a smile formed on her lips remembering it and at the same time Manik cut his call and turned around only to see Her Smiling at him he gave her an amused expression bit nevertheless smiled at her making her heart flutter... Their trance broke when Cabir shouted for the Attention..

Cabir: Ok guys Attention plz.....
All of them looked at him to see him standing on the table with a bottle as mike.. Everyone makes a Confused face  and stand around the table..

Manik: Kya h Cabir?? Now what is this drama you are upto??

Cabir:(bad face) Manik yaar am I looking like a dramaqueen to you ....  M very much serious ok just listen.... Ok so guys what I was saying is why are we wasting time here let's play a game naa...

Abhi:(rolling his eyes) Chor you could have say this straight forward na why created such a drama. Attention seeker...

Cabir: Oyeee Abhi shutup....

Mukti: Ok guys break time... Let's play but what???

Alia: Guys let's play Truth and Dare what say??

Dhruv: Good idea baby..

Alia: Aww thank you baby...

Cabir: Lo Ho gya shuru in babies ka god plz give them admission in kinder garden...