La La Love💕

Hello peeps......

Wassup??????!!!

Note...
M back with another update as m happy with the response m sorry guys I never wanted to give the targets but it's just i have only one week next week Friday I have my flight back to Baddack and then I'll not be able to give these regular updates and I want to give u as much as updates I can and  your Votes and Comments encourage me so ya   ..

Okay now here you go.......

•••••••••••
You are homeless....don't worry,
Come Live in my Heart 💝
And pay no rent.....
💕💕

•••••••••••

Lifeline hospital..

Private ward... There was only silence in the room. Everyone had a shocked expression on their faces except the person lying on the patient bed who was just smiling amidst tears...

There was a lot of things that were running in all of their's mind. All of them were having different kind of emotions in their eyes. While Manik was still holding Nandini's hand and was looking in her eyes to hear the already known answer from her and Nandini was just standing there looking in his eyes not speaking anything. Being confused Mukti came forward and spoke breaking everyone's trance......

Mukti: Bhai what are u saying??? Why I mean how Nandini can be the donor I mean...... Bhai Cabir tu Bata Naa...

Alia: Yess I mean Nandini was with us all the time Naa then how can she be the one......

That's when Manik remembered that he didn't saw Nandini that day after coming back clearing his doubts......

Navya: Haa and then If she would be the donor then she would also be on bedrest right like Cabir......

And then again Manik remembered that Nandini didn't showed her face to anyone after that day and even her house was locked. Now the unsolved puzzle was getting solved in his mind. Now he was not having a single doubt on this that The girl standing infront of her is the one who Donated her kidney To Cabir wven after having No blood relation with him. Even after they never considered her as theirs specially He himself and his sister... And suddenly his guilt overpowered every other emotion. He took his eyes off her not able to see her or face her....Seeing him Dhruv came forward and asked.....

Dhruv: buddy u ok....

Manik: hmmmmm...

Abhi:(softly) Nandini is it.....is it true I mean.....Are u really......

Nandini:(chuckled nervously) No Abhi it's not true what are u even saying. Cabir Bhai had gone mad like seriously Cabir Bhai guys m not the donor..........

Listening her still denying the fact Cabir Sighed deeply while Manik was stunned seeing her still denying this fact.. This made him more guilty for whatever he did and Cabirbeing frustrated spoke.......

Cabir: Oh Shut up Nandini...... Stop hiding the truth bcoz the truth is that you are the one who donated her kidney, you are the one bcoz of whom I am still alive. Listen m telling you, you will get nothing being this much selfless just little bit more accusations like Cabir consider you as his sister and when u needed here u were lost u weren't here etc etc. Noone will ask how was you  what was your helplessness that you were not here.... You know why bcoz this World is full of crulness Nandini and here to live a life happily you ought to be selfish otherwise all you will get is Some baseless curses nothing else.  ................