Just Don't Complete those words

Heyaa guys..

READ IT GUYS PLZ.

Well guys I just ignored the too low response on the last two previous chapter as I felt to do so But not furthur I'll do so so just keep it in mind...

PS. Thanks for all of them who have Their precious response thanks dearies 😘

•••••••••••

Be with me,
As "Jerry" stays with "Tom".

😍😍

•••••••••••

Nandini:(in daze whispered) He is no more....

Listening this Aryaman was stunned as if the earth beneath his feet was swiped off.. Where everyone else were confused as what is going on and who is this Samar they are talking about but bringing them out of their confusion land Aryaman spoke....

Arya:(shocked) You killed him too...??

And Nandini snapped her head in his direction listening his words with some kind of Pain in her eyes where everyone else were just standing with non describable expression on their faces while Manik was feeling uneasy seeing all this but he didn't wanted to intrude as he himself don't know the truth or anything they are talking about and hence was feeling helpless...

Here Aryaman stood up and came close to Nandini who was standing with tears in her eyes.. He came and grabbed her shoulders and jerking her spoke...

Arya:(shouting) You killed him Too Nandini.... Tell me how many more people you want to kill?? Aren't you tired of playing these mind sick games of yours??? What you want Nandini just say it once?? Money??? You want Money Naa tell me how much?? I can't believe that "You can stoop so low just for Money" that you can even kill your Own Brother Nandini.... Your Own Brother????? *(Chuckling sarcastically) Well how does it matter a girl who can kill her Parents too , then killing her brother isn't a big deal for her right???? And this time You make Your Pawn to The Manik Malhotra itself... Wowww Nandini m impressed well totally impressed....Such a Cheap Girl You are Nandini Such a bi......

"Don't.... Just Don't Complete those words Aryaman Khanna m warning you"....

Aryaman looked at the source of the voice to see Manik standing there with a form expression on his face. Everyone else were standing there clueless of what's happening?? But all of them were angry on Aryaman to talk shit about Nandini especially Cabir and Abhi...

Whereas Nandini... Well the poor soul with whom alot was happening was standing motionless just like a statue only Aryaman's words were ringing in her ears . She was looking like a living dead body who has nothing to say for her .. Seeing her like this something broke inside Manik's heart and he came forward and pulls her to him snatching away from Aryaman.

Arya: Manik listen you just don't know Her True Colours and m sure once u will know them Naa you won't even like to see her shadow. (Looking at Nandini with venom filled eyes) She Don't Deserve any kind of Love ,Care or anything...

Manik:(angirly) Ho gya??...(Have you already done??) Now You Listen Mr. Aryaman Khanna Whatever it is Just Mind My Words and Keep them in your small brain That Don't Raise Your Finger on Her Ever just Don't.... (Looking at everyone) Guys I guess let's wrap this evening here only...