Arghhhh Lilliputtt....

Happiness is in air,
It's Diwali Everywhere,

Let's show some love and care,
And wish everyone out there...

Happy Diwali 🎆🎆

Wish you guys and your whole family a very Happy Diwali guys.. May all the negativities and Problems from your life vanishes out by the end of the day and your life start shining again...

Again a Happy Diwali...♥️♥️

Enjoy reading----

High Street Phoenix Mall:

Currently Whole Fab 5 gang along with Navni and Abhimnayu were in the best Mall of Mumbai City well They are Fab 5 and They do everything to the class.. For now Dhruv was tagged along by Alia and Mukti to chose outfits for him first. And Navya was with Nandini busy in shopping jewelries as Asked by Alia. And Manik and Abhir were choosing their outfits well to say only Manik was trying to chose something while both the ewil twins were busy in making fun of the salesman or to say the outfits which was irritating the hell out of Manik...

Cabir: Yaar Abhi look at that salesman his face is like today he got scolding from his wife...

Abhi:(scrutinizing gaze) How did You knew it???

Cabir: Arrre forgot or what M Also a shadi shuda admi yaar *(married man)*  I can (keeping his hand on his heart) Feel his pain yaar ..

Abhi:(raising eyebrows) Aachaaa .. Do Navya also ......

Cabir:(sighed dramatically) Yaar don't even ask.. like bro you aren't married naa so u just can't understand and then my Pain, tch.. tu to padega bhai....

Abhi: Itna dukhbhara h tera Jevan??

Cabir:(keeping hand on his shoulders) Can't tell bro it's like if I start telling you naa I can write a book but then too it will not finish...

Abhi: But if you have so painful lyf then why you married at the first place...??

Cabir: Dil...

Abhi:(confused) Huh??

Cabir: Arre pagle Uska Dil Na toote tabhi... like You know she was so much in love with me...

Abhi:(keeping hand on his chin) But as much as I know coz I was there it was you ryt who proposed her etc etc...

Cabir: Arre karna pasta h mere bhai.. Wo ladki thi or uska Dil Na toote isliye Kiya...

Voice: Aacha ji....

Cabir:(in flow) Hnji ji....

And then he realised and turned around only to look horrific towards the direction only to saw his beloved wife standing there and he gulped and looked at his side to saw Manik and Nandini standing on her either sides trying to control their laughter and Manik was smirking and he got to know that it's all his Plan and glared him which ofcourse had no effect on him..