Mukti say Sorry..

Hello guys......

M back again...

Thanks for your response guys m honored....

Guys before starting the chapter I wanna say that Many of u asked from me that "What is Mukti's problem with Nandini OR Why She Hate Her"... And I didn't gave any answer as there is no big reason but still u will get ur answers here in this chapter.....

So ya Here u Go......

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Next Morning....

Malhotra Mansion:

Boys had already gone for their respective works and girls were busy talking and chatting about anything or everything. Mukti and Alia were deciding about what rituals should be there in the Wedding.. While Navya was trying to call someone and was lil bit tensed When Mukti saw her and asked...

Mukti:(concerned) Navya what happen?? Is everything ok...

Alia: Ya Navya even I m watching u. U seems worried.. What happen???

Navya: Ummm wo actually I m trying to call Nandu but she is not picking it up..  I m worried for her.

Mukti:(irritated) Not Again...

Alia:(lil worried) Navya she didn't even told u where she is going??

Navya: Noo Alia she didn't.. Plz Matarani keep her safe...

Mukti: Guys can u plz cut this Crap of Nandini Murthy.. She is not a kid she would be fine...

Navya: Mukti plz I don't know why u don't like Nandu but She is My friend so I m concerned about her..

Alia: Mukti actually I too wanna know why u dislike Nandini so much. I mean there must be some reason right..

Navya: Yess Mukti today tell us even we wanna know...

Mukti:(frustrated) I Don't know... I Don't Know Why I Dislike Her. I know she never did anything Wrong but I Just don't like her I feel like she will snatch my everything from me. You guys know naa How Abhi, Dhruv Or Kabir always defends her. How Navya shares everything with her. I just Don't like her.. She is Bhai's secretary than she should behave like one but No.. This is the reason... Happy...

Navya:(pissed) This is not even the reason Mukti.. And how can u think she will snatch ur loved ones from u. MUkti u don't know Nandini she...She is the girl who believe in Sacrificing herself for her loved ones. And...

Mukti: Plz Navya I don't wanna talk about her. I Don't Hate Her but ya I don't even like her...

And with this Mukti went away leaving two girls sighing at her illogical Insecurities....

*A/N: Guys so this is the only reason. And ya She dislike Nandu didn't Hate Her.. I know stupid reason but It's obvious for girl like Mukti who didn't got Parents love and her all life revolves around her family aka friends and she don't want any outsider here. So ya I hope u got ur answers"*....

         ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Infinity:

Manik entered in his cabin at 10'o clock as he have had an early meeting today in some cafe. So he reached late at the office. Today too Anger was visible on his face but with anger frustration was also there.. Why??? .