Bath?? Without Water

•••••••••••

Life is full of romance,
You just need to steal those moments from your life.💓

•••••••••••

Malhotra Mansion:

Nandini's balcony:

Manik:(smiled) That.. I.. I Love You.. Yes, I Love You Nandini Murthy. I Love You More than The Stars love Sky, More than You Love Fireflies, I love You More Than Anything and Everything Nandini. I Love You...

Nandini eyes had tears in them listening her sudden yet pure confession and not able to stop herself even she spoke..

Nandini: I..Love You Too Manik.. I love You Too...

And listening this Manik's happiness had no bounds and He fused his lips with hers which she reciprocated equally...
Manik was busy in sucking her both lips and she sat with closed eyes with her hands in the back of his hairs while his hands were cupping her face while stroking them. Soon feeling her out of breaths he parted his lips from her to saw her eyes closed with a small smile on her lips which was reflected on his face too. Looking at her serene face he called her softly..

Manik:(softly) Nandini, open your eyes...

And instead of opening her eyes she closed them more tightly while her cheeks were burning hot and Manik chuckled seeing her looking so adorable.. He gently stroked her cheeks and spoke lovingly just like a prayer and that made her eyes open and looked at him who was already looking at her with so much of love.

Manik: Nandini, you know.. i always thought that I Can't fall in Love with anyone but to be honest I don't know that How and When i fell for you, so madly so deeply that now i swear it's just impossible for me to think a life without you. You know right that for Me my first priority was always My Friends and Muku but i don't know when you entered in that priority list and topped all of them. Your tears affects me and your smile made me smile.. You are the best thing happened to me and i promise you that Now these eyes will not shed a single tear even. I promise to protect you always. I know i can't fill the void of parents in your life but i promise that I'll try My best, best to Care for you pamper you just like your father, I will do my best to make you feel so secure around me that you can share anything with me just like you would have done with your mother, i will fight with you but then will manofy you too, I'll listen you, your complaints, your wishes, your stupid dreams everything just like a best friend do and last but not the least I'll love you madly and deeply just like a lover do.

All this while she had tears in her eyes, tears of happiness listening him, seeing his love and the only thought ran across her mind was "Does she deserve this love, his Love, S does she really Deserve Him" and as if he read her mind so parting his forehead with hers he spoke..

Manik: Only You Deserve This Love Nandini, My Love, Only you deserve Me.. Noone else, nothing else...

And that's it unable to control her tears she started crying and hugged him tightly which he reciprocated and when he felt that she is crying he breaking the hug wiped her tears spoke..

Manik: What's this Lilliput... Now only i said no tears and here you are flowing ganga jamuna from your eyes..

Nandini chuckled hearing his choice of words and again hugged him and snuggled in his chest while he smilingly kissed the top of her head and buried his face in her long silky hairs...