Sunshine 💝

Hey dearies...

Wassup??

Well here I am back...

Enjoy....

•••••••••••

For Him,
She changed her attitude.

For Her,
he reduced his Anger.

Together,
They changed alot,
To be an Ideal Couple...

💓💓

•••••••••••

Nandini was still crying shedding her tears in Manik's arms while Manik too have had tears in his eyes hearing her side of the story... Unable to say any consoling words he was just rubbing her back gently and time to time was pecking her head soothing her with his touch.. Soon he felt her even breath on his neck giving hiM tickling sensation and he realised that She slept while crying.. Slowly slowly he broke the hug carefully not wanting to disturb her slumber and made her lay down carefully and gently.. He settled her on the pillow and removed the hair bangs spread on her face and kissed her forehead lovingly.. Just then he heard his phone ringing sound and quickly he recieved the call and came out of the room silently.

On Call .

Manik: Hello...

Caller: Sir I have found some information...

Manik: That's good do one thing meet me in morning at sharp 11...

Caller: Sure thing Sir.. Anything else.....

Before he could complete Manik hung up the call and exhaled a deep sigh and went back to her room where she was sleeping with a peaceful face but having dried tear marks still looking serene. Manik moved towards her and sat beside her on the bed and ruffled her hairs and spoke to himself..

Manik:(with determination) Now it's enough... No More Tears Nandini I Promise.. I Promise that I'll sort everything out soon... Very Soon...Just give me sometime...

And he too slept keeping his hard near her hand holding it sitting on the floor..

Next Morning:

Nandini woke up when sunlight falls on her face she slowly slowly opened her eyes and sat on the bed when flashes of last night played infront of her eyes making them wet with tears again but just then her eyes fell on the side table where a white lily was placed on the note. She frowned on seeing it but then smiled after inhaling the fragrance of her favourite flower. She then picked up the note and opened it ..

GM Sunshine💝

Reading it she looked here and there while frowning and then again looked at the note..

Arre what?? Why are you looking here and there I called YOU only dumbo..

Reading dumbo she made a Hawww face ..

Hehe ok ok not dumbo you toh are Lilliput right..

She furrowed her eyebrows reading this and made a cute angry pout thinking that is this note is written to tease her or what??

Ok chuck it so listen opps sorry how will you listen?? Me dumbo ok read..*wink*.. I m sorry m going but some urgent work came so I had to leave and not wanting to disturb your sleep m using this cliche idea well I know that I could have messaged you too but hey.. I found this cute so yeah..😆