NO

Hellooooooooo peeps m back with another update...

And seriously m happy with the response on my story and only that's the reason for early update...

Ok putting a full stop with my bak bak let's go and

Enjoy------

_______________________________________

Infinity Automotive::

4pm

3 boys enter in the premises of company only to meet silence they loook toward each other and chuckled

Boy 1:(chuckling) Seems like the storm had came here...

Boy 2:(grinned) Ya Cabir and must have taken someone with him..

Both of them chuckled at this while the 3rd boy sighs in disbelief.

Boy3: Kya guys C'mon stop making fun.. Abhi atleast you..

Cabir: Ofooo Dhruv mere bhai relax naa..Chalo let's get to know today's news...

The trio reached the reception and Wished the girl receptionist standard their..

Cabir: Hey beautiful wassup???

Kiran: All good sir I wish I could say this..

Trio chuckled at this..

Abhi: So what's the temperature today???

Kiran: Tooo high to handle..

Dhruv: Ohhh so how many wickets down??

Kiran: Abhi tak toh one but m sure it will be 2 or 3 by the end of the day..

Cabir: Hmmm maybe the other one will be u????

Kiran:(horrified) Cabir Sir plz naa...

Abhi:(chuckles) Relax Kiran he is just joking ok tell us is he is in meeting???

Kiran:(sighs in relief) Cabir Sir plz don't joke like this and No Abhi Sir ryt now he has no meeting he is in his cabin..

Dhruv: Ok cool we will go and meet him...

Kiran: Ok Sir but Sir you know in morning he had a meeting with Singhania's for the new project but surprisingly he cancelled the deal while there wasn't any fault...

3 boys were surprised listening it coz they also know about some investors and they know that Singhania are one of them. They got confused and giving a smile to Kiran went from their to 30th floor through Private Elevator..

Manik and Nandini were busy working in their respective cabins. They didn't met after morning coz after that Nandini had went to the Lawyer to make some contract papers ready while Manik had no meeting and he was busy on some project. Now they both were working forgetting the incident when suddenly Manik's cabin door open with a bang and Cabruvbhi enters in the cabin and make themselves comfortable on the couch pal ed their while Manik was surprised by their sudden visit but them he sighs and start concentrating on his work again... The trio looked each other and than Him they were repeating the same thing from past 10 min like looking each other than at Manik. Manik who noticed this from corner of his eyes got irritated and looks toward them..

Manik: What yaar guys want the hell are u doing???

Cabir:(sarcastically) We are doing Romance bro wanna join we will be four then...