Mr. Malhotra and Miss Murthy

Heyaaaa guys here your writer is back so welcome her yeeeeeeeeeeee 👏👏👏👏 Hehehehe sorry sorry my welcome by myself only....
Well m quite late I guess so not wasting your ao much of time let's move forward....

But before that I wanna Thanks to All of u for appreviating my work really...🙏🙏

Enjoy...

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Malhotra Mansion::

8 am....

Manik came downstairs after getting ready only to meet the unusual silence. But soon he realized that everyone must be tired and would be sleeping unlike him. He straight went towards the dining area where his usual black coffee with omlet was placed. He start munching his food along with sipping the coffee while checking mails on mobile phone. He was busy eating and checking mails when a voice of a girl broke his concentration and he looks toward her .

Girl: You will never be tired of working naa????

Manik: ( smilingly) Well a good Morning to you too Navu....

Navya:(sighed) C'mon Bhai u can't be Serious the whole month was so hectic for All 5 of you infact m tired bcoz of yesterday event and look her you are all ready looking fresh as ever. Bhai your body need rest..

Manik:(dramatically) Ufffffffffff Navu you speak so much take a break and drink PaNi..

Navya:(stern) Bhai.........

Manik: Arre what m really not tired Navya and now before you again start your another round of lectures and questions answers m getting late so m going Bye and ya do take rest...

And before she could say anything Manik was out of her sight in his Brand New 'Lamborghini'...

Navya :(sighed( Nandu ke Aiyappa plz do smthg so that Manik's Bhai life also become peaceful...

And Nandu's Aiyappa just smile at her words....

"Infinity"

Silence is the only thing that can be felt in this huge 30 floor premises of World's best Automotive company. The only sound that can be heard was the tik tok sound of the clock. This was the silence before the storm..Each and every employee had their breadth struck in their throats concentrating well actually try to be concentrated in their work. Well why not after all their Arrogant Perfectionist Bose is coming to the office after 1 week . This one week was so peaceful to them bit now those days which start with terror will end with terror.. Everyone were sure of one thing that one of them is surely gonna lose their job today. So all were trying to do work when footsteps of shoes can be heard and all became attentive and there they can see their boss entering the indoor premises Whose face as always had an angry monster mask on his face. And their everyone were sitting when he was passing by they greet him with a Morning wish but ignoring everything he moves toward the private elevator while all the girls were just ogling at their boss from the corner of their eyes. He stops just right in front of the elevator and turns around with his usual all famous Smirk on his face raising each and every heart beat present their.

Manik:(sternly) Miss Sehgal you are fired...

And everyone is just shocked by his this sentence coz they don't know the reason while the girl Aruna Sehgal who till now was busy checking her boss out was totally stunned and spoke hesitatingly..

Aruna: But Si....Sir I.. umm wh..What is my mis....Mis....Mistake???

Manik:(raising his eyebrows) Do u think m answerable to you Miss Sehgal???