All The Best

Heyaa guys 👋

Ssup????

Missed me or not 🤔 Coz I toh missed you all..☺

Ok so lets move ahead but before that pardon me for being late..🙏

Enjoy dearies..❤

************

Sometimes I Hate being this close to You,,

Bcoz when you pull away even the slightest bit,
It feels like the world is splitting in two ..

💔💔

************

Malhotra Mansion:

Manik was still standing shocked as of something very precious has been snatched away from him when he saw Nandini and Aryaman hugging each other and above that Arya's words "I Love You Nandini" took his breath away. He was feeling like he lost his everything today. And that's when he saw Nandini responding to Arya's words and that's it he felt like he was drowning in flood...

Errrr. Flood like seriously 🤔 How can sudden flood come in his house when his house is far away from any beach 🤔 and that's when he realised he had his bath from none other than His best friends cum Enemies 😀.

He woke up with a jerk to see both Cabir and Abhi standing there with their hands crossed on their chest and a smirk plastered on their face.. He made a Confused face and looked here and there to saw himself still in the study table and that's when he realised that It was all A Dream and a relief ran down his whole body but soon as something struck him and he ran followed by Both the guys who were waiting him to burst on them but poor that their idea got flop 🙈.. Manik running all the way came to his room and as soon as his eyes fell on the sleeping figure of His Lilliput He took a sigh of relief and gently closed the door back and turn to go when collided with Cabir and Abhi making them fall on ground..

Cabir:(wincing) Ahhhh.. What the hell yaar Why did you pushed us??

Abhi: Seriously yaar Ahhh.. Idiot now help us in getting up ..

Manik:(smiled sweetly) Ofcourse I will surely help my Sweet sweet Brothers........

Both smiled at him and gave their hands which he gave a hi- five and Spoke keeping his hand on his chin..

Manik: But you know what You both are looking Good there only.. you know feeling like your deservable place. So yeah be It..

And saying this he moved away from there while both the guys had their mouth open and helped each other to stand and follow him..(Poor Boys 😉)

Manik came back to the study room and stand facing the glass window which was giving him a look of the city. He was lost in his thoughts, his dream actually Nightmare..,, when he felt a pat on his shoulder and he turn around to saw Both standing there with a grin at which he rolled his eyes...

Manik:(irritated) What?? What do you guys want now???

Cabir: Ummmm let me think🤔