I Believe in Us ❤

•••••••••••

"EvenTually EveryThing,

CoNNects" 💕

•••••••••••

Malhotra Mansion:

Nandini was standing rooted in her place looking at the entrance of the mansion. She saw Manik standing at door hugging a girl and smiling widely.. Breaking the hug he cupped her cheeks...

Manik: How are you and Where the hell were you Veebha ki bachi??

Naira:(with attitude) Well, I was too busy to meet some monkeys..

Manik:(furrowed eyebrows) Aacha Bandriya...

And both laughed at their way of greeting.…

Introducing Veebha Singhania school friend of Fab 5. Used to have crush on Manik which got crushed as the school finished.. A Complete positive character.

(Well she is one of beautiful actress I admire in TV industry so plz no offence🤗)

They both turned around to saw Cabruvbhi standing their And Manik saw Nandini moving towards the kitchen area but he averted his gaze when he listened Veebha's shriek who was now hugging Cabir and listening her shriek girls came running towards living area. Seeing a girl hugging Cabir Navya frowned and moved towards Nandini who was standing another side...

Navya:(making faces) Kon h ye Chipkali???

Nandini:(confused) Chipkali????

Navya: Arret yhi who till now was hugging My husband and Now Dhruv see how she is clinging him like a Chipkali..

Nandini:(pouted) I don't know sometimes back she was hugging Manik Sir even....

Navya:(frowned) Aachaaa...(realising what she said and spoke with a teasing smirk) Aww so you felt bad when she was bugging Manik bhai...

Nandini:(widen eyes) What?? No...why...why I will feel bad??

Navya: Wahi toh why are you feeling bad??? Nandu tell me kuch chal rha h kya???

Nandini:What?? Kya Navu pagal h kya?? Nothing is happening between Me and Manik sir???

Navya:(shrugged) But I never took Manik Bhai's name...