I Love You Nandini 💝

Hey guys..

M back as promised.. Happy now..😊

Enjoy...

•••••••••••

Feeling of realisation of love,
Is more Peaceful than,
Confessing your Love..

Isn't it 😉
😍

•••••••••••

Malhotra Mansion:

Study room..

Manik :(on call) Just make sure everything happens as I said destroy the name of Harshad Khanna even from the business world..

With this he hung up the call and turned around only to stumble back two steps back bcoz of two musketeers standing so close to him with a smirk plastered on their face.. He glared them and spoke gritting his teeth...

Manik: What the hell you idiots?? What were you doing here and that too this close hmmm?? Were planning to kill me??

Cabir:(dramatically touching his both ears) Hawww Manik mare tere Dushman..

Manik:(rolling his eyes) Cabirrr plz I don't have time for your non sense so plz forgive me..

Abhi:(teasing tone) Haan Haan Cabir now why will he have time for us?? Now toh he have all his time for someone else Naa..

Cabir:(joining him) Hmmmm You are right Abhi now toh someone is more important for him than us..

Manik:(furrowed eyebrows)  What are you exactly trying to say ?? Say it clearly..

Cabir:(nodding his head) Clearly hmmm.. Aacha Abhiiii...

Abhi: Haa Cabir say...

Cabir: Yaar There outside I saw... Sorry I heard someone Swearing and that too On Nandini...

Abhi: Haa... I too heard the same Cabir.... Isn't it Big coincidence...

Manik:(realising) Ahh..wo..wo I..I just like this... You know...

Abhi: Haa Manik We know.. It's ok..

Manik:(glaring) Shut up Abhi.. And you both stop using your brains there is nothing that you are thinking like.. Got it .

Cabir:(keeping his hand on chin) But how do you know... That what we are thinking??

Abhi: Areee Cabir... He is Manik Malhotra.. He can read minds too.. Right Manik..

Manik glared both of them which had no effect on them and they stood keeping their hands on their chest... And seeing them Manik sighed and sat on the couch placed there which was followed by both of them too.. After a silence of 5 minutes finally Cabir spoke in serious voice..

Cabir: Ok so tell us....

Manik:(avoiding their gaze) What???