Manik Malhotra....

•••••••••••

Do you ever met someone,
Who becomes so important to you that,
Losing them is literally impossible,

Like you'd done anything...
Just to keep them...

Well if happened then That's What Love Is 💓

•••••••••••

Malhotra Mansion Kitchen:

Manik was admiring Nandini's serene face whose eyes were closed and her heart was it's fastest pace. He was about to say something when a voice Interrupted him and broke their trance...

"Manikkkk Malhotraa Where Are You??" Someone shouted listening which Nandini opened her eyes with a jerk to saw Manik standing two feet away from her while rolling his eyes and she exactly knew whose voice is this and fear was clearly visible on her face seeing which Manik sighed and cupped her face in his hands and asked her to don't worry with his eyes when again same voice roared again making Manik irritated and holding Nandini's hand he moved out of the kitchen and came in the living area where he saw Harshad with the face full of anger and smoke was coming out of his ears and looking at his face  Manik couldn't stop himself but chuckled and seeing him Harshad fumed more and spoke...

Harshad: How Dare You Manik Malhotra??? How The Hell Dare You???

Manik:(raising eyebrows) You are asking me about My Dare Harshad??? Forgot or what am Manik.. The Manik Malhotra...

Harshad:(grabbing his collars) How fucking dare you to ruin my Business Manik??

Manik:(shrugging his hands) Don't You Dare to touch me Harshad Khanna... And whatever you had done na It's nothing infront of that...

Harshad: Ohhh Now I got it.. you did all this for this girl Naa (pointing towards Nandini) For Her right....(going near her) H kya isme haa?? What's there in her that everyone is behind her? Hmm... Firstly it was Aryaman and now You.. Is somehow she is pleasing you haa?? But she never did it to me even when I tried she was acting all Sati-Savitri types but I knew it that She is not what she show to everyone she is just a bloody Whore who just warms Men's be...

His word left unsaid when he felt a sharp pain on his face and saw Manik standing with rage filled in his eyes..

Manik:(roared) How fucking dare you Harshad *punch* Who the hell gave you rights to say Bulshit about her *punch* I'll kill You, You Bastard... *Punch*..

By no Harshad was full of blood and Cabir, Abhi and Dhruv were trying to calm Manik down but it was like His anger has overpowered him and today he will surely kill Harshad. Mukti and Navya were Standing with a crying Nandini Who wasn't aware of anything that was happening, Harshad's words were ringing in her ears.. Whereas There was someone who was just trying to register everything that was happening and he was Aryaman who since yesterday was in shock of whatever happened and seeing Harshad getting beaten by Manik he wanted to stop him but something was in there which was stopping him and was like telling him to let it be and Nandini's tears were also affecting him... Till now Harshad was about to fall he wasn't able to stand in his own feet but Manik's anger was not getting down all his words, Nandini's tears everything was revolving in his mind making him more angry. He was again about to punch him when felt a hand on his shoulder and he exactly knew whose hand it was so he turned around and as guessed it was Nandini standing there with tears in her eyes nodding in No and crashed in his chest where he didn't took a second to hold her back securing her from all the evils of the world. Meanwhile his guards and Manik signalled them to throw him away....