Stay Away From Her Otherwise...

Heyaa guys...

Good Morning....

Wassup 😄😄

M back with the another update on Sunday as promised.....

Thanks for the beautiful response and expecting the same from this one too....

Well beforehand let me tell you this is not that long one but will give another one too by evening promise....

Till then ...

Enjoy..

•••••••••••

"How can someone fall in love in just 7 day".. she laughed...

"I fell in the seventh second" I whispered...

💕💕

•••••••••••

Both Manik and Nandini were standing in the room with their foreheads  joined together closing their eyes seeking the Peace they were getting.. And their small moment broke by Manik phone ringing sound and both came out of trance and moved away. Not wanting to make the atmosphere ackward Manik looked at the caller ID and found it to be Cabir and hence picked it up who asked him about his whereabouts and to come soon... He after hanging the call up looked at Nandini only to see her looking down fidgeting with her fingers. He found the sight adorable where she was looking just like a 5 yr kid  who is caught by her Mom after stealing chocolates. And automatically a smile came on his face but soon hiding it he spoke...

Manik: Ummm should we go??

Nandini without looking at him just nodded her head in yes at which Manik smiled and asked her to move and followed her..  Soon they came back in the venue hall and Manik moved towards Dhrulya and his friends making sure that Neither Harshad Nor Aryaman was near Nandini..  Seeing him Cabir spoke...

Cabir: Here is the Hero?? What yaar Manik how much footage you want??

Manik:(glaring) Cabir Can u plz shut that not so handsome mouth of yours plz..

Cabir: Ya Whatever..

Alia: Leave him Manik u tell me where were you??

Manik:(looked at Nandini and then at them) Ahhh wo.. I i was here only bust attending the guest ya..

Abhi:(Smirked) Ohhh guest... Aacha Manik were Nandini was also with you BUSY attending the GUEST you know??

Manik: Wh..at Nand..ini why would be she..she with me??

Cabir:(smirking) Aahaan Is it?? Then where were Nandini all this while??

Manik:(shrugging) How would I know that?? Aacha listen now just stop with your nonsense ok just Concentrate on the Couple here . Idiots..

Abhi and Cabir just passed a wicked smile to each other while Manik took a sigh of relief. He don't wanted to share anything with anyone. Well what's there to tell them when even he don't know what's happening???

Soon it was Ring exchange Time. Mukti passed Dhruv's ring to Alia and Navya passed Alia's to Dhruv who took it smilingly.. Dhruv was about to ask for her hand when suddenly all lights got off and a spotlight fell on a a person standing on the stage with a mile and seeing him everyone smiled. The person was none other than Manik... He smiled at both of them and then spoke in mike...