You are the Donor

Hey guys wassup????

Am back again with another update.....

Enjoy guys.....

•••••••••••

There is never a time or place for true love,
It happens accidentally,
In a heartbeat 💓,
In a single flashing,
Throbbing moment 💝💝

•••••••••••

Life line hospital::

Cabir has been shifted to private room of the hospital which is specially for VIP's. This room is nothing less than a luxury hotel room having each and everything needed.. It's been two days to that dreadful accident which took everyone's breath away. Cabir was now all fit and fyn just needed proper bedrest which he was doing while everyone else taking care of him. Noone still have any kind of info about the donor who gave a new life to not only Cabir but also all of them by Saving his life.

Since Cabir demanded so Dhrulya's Engagement date didn't postponed but is still on 28th means after 7 days. So beside taking care of Cabir all were busy with the preparations as well... All this while one person was missing and that's none other than Nandini.... She didn't show her face to anyone after that accident day She just messaged Manik that she is going out of town due to some important work. Well to say Manik was convinced with her mag would be a lie bcoz he wasn't. He once went to her home too to saw it locked. He was tensed for her bcoz even her phone was off... While Navya was angry on Nandini coz she expected her to be here with her but she wasn't..

Now the current situation is everyone is in hospital in Cabir's ward talking and discussing about the preps....

Cabir:(irritating) Yaar when m gonna get discharge mahnn.... M so fucked up Naa...

Navya:(glared) Cabirrrr shhh and u have to be here for 3-4 days more..

Cabir: Nahi yaar Madhubala 3-4 days me to meri second kidney bhi damage ho jayegi... 

Alia: Oh shut-up Cabir u talk too much just be quite Naa..

Abhi:(teased) Ya Cabir don't forget now u have only one kidney so u should not talk too much it would give stress...

Cabir:(sarcastically) Oh really Abhimanyu ji I didn't knew that we talk with our kidney I thought it's our throat....

Everyone chuckled at this comment and then Mukti spoke .

Mukti: By the way Alu all dresses are ready as per our designs you know beautiful all are m so excited yaar..😅

Alia: Hehe Me too Mukti I just can't wait to wear that dress...

Cabir:(bad face) Waah just look at this girl here m lying in this hospital bed and they are talking about the engagement dresses seriously Kalyug h ghor Kalyug..

Dhruv: Cabir for once just look at you and tell me do u really look like a patient here...

Cabir:(grinned) Thanks for the compliment Buddy ke Buddy.....