Love💝

Hey guys wassup????

Well sorry guys I never thought that I'll say this but I M Upset with the Response on previous chapter like seriously this kind of response 😔😔.

But whatever it is I guess you didn't liked the update it's ok I'll try my best so that I get good response....😊

Enjoy guys___

Manik's Cabin....

The three boys and Nandini were standing with amused expression on their faces. They were shocked with Manik's behavior. Nandini was confused as what is the reason to decline her leave. While Cabruvbhi were looking at each other with something fishy in their eyes. Glancing toward Nandini They went out in search of The Angry Hulk. While Nandini was standing their with lots of questions in her mind and the biggest question was that How Will She Go??

Jam room (which is at 30th floor only that also have residential area)

Manik was sitting their playing guitar when the 3 boys enter in the room and he stopped playing and sat their..

Kabir:(suspicious) What was That Mr. Malhotra????

Manik:( raising his eyebrows) What???

Abhi:(pissed) You absolutely know what we are talking Malhotra????

Manik:(stern face) No I don't know...

Trio sighs and looks at each other Dhruv blinks his eyes and move forward and place his hand on Manik's Shoulder and Manik looks toward him and then exhale deeply..

Manik: Buddy yaar plzzzzz..

Dhruv: We are not asking anything buddy just answer why you don't want to sanction Mandy's leave and why u freaked out like that???

Manik: Their is nothing to answer Buddy You know She is My Secretary and if she will take 7 days leave then how will I manage...

Abhi: Haan but this is not the first time u will handling the things alone...

Manik:(glaring) But when I have secretary then Why Would I Handle all work alone...

Cabir: Are u sure this is the ONLY reason???

Manik: What elSe???

Cabir: Ok then let me tell u this is the most baseless reason Mr. Malhotra...

Manik looks toward him and he nods his head in yes..

Abhi: Or Manik it can be the other way round like Their is any other reason???

Manik: What other reason???

Dhruv: Buddy smthg like You Don't want her to take leave ....

Manik:(raising eyebrows) Aacha and why so????

Cabir: Maybe You don't want Her to Leave coz........

Manik:(glaring) Don't Complete This Sentence You Idiot. You know what I know you 3 had lost your mind so Come let me place them in right place.....

And with this he moved out of the jam room with The three boys following him with confused expression as what he is up to..

Manik entered in Nandini's cabin with Cabruvbhi following him  where she was sitting thinking smthg very deeply by the door sound she looks towards him and stood up He .Over towards ger and picks up the letter placed on her desk and signed it..