What was That???

Hello guys m here with an early update how nice of me naa...😊😊

Thanks a lot guys for liking my story really your votes and comments always encourage me🙏🙏

Ok now let's go Enjoy the chapter hope u will like it...

_______________________________________

Meeting Park::

A lavish Lamborghini enters in the parking lot of Meeting Park where usually meetings are held for the big MNCs. Manik came out of the car followed by Nandini holding files and gave the car keys to the watchman there.
Both of them enter in the private cabin booked for the meeting where already Mr. Dinesh Singhania the owner of Singhania Industries along with his Secretary and his Son Piyush Singhania were present their.. Manik shake hands with Mr. Singhania and everyone took their seats..

Manik: I hope we aren't late Mr. Singhania...

Dinesh: Oh No No Mr. Malhotra you can never be late.. By the way meet my one and only son Piyush Singhania he had recently joined this company..

Manik:(formally) Hello..

Piyush: Hi Mr. Malhotra.. (to Nandini) Hiii Miss????

Nandini:(smiled formally) It's Nandini Murthy..

Piyush:(smilingly) Oh Hi Nandini nice to meet you.. I must say u are veryyyy beautiful...

Nandini gave him a fake smile and start reading the file while Manik was getting irritated with all this nonsense..

Manik:(sternly) Mr. Singhania if everything has done so can we start the meeting..

Dinesh: Oh ya of course Mr. Malhotra..

Manik:(nodding) Miss Murthy.....

Nandini: Yess Sir..

And she started giving the presentation efficiently and smoothly making Dinesh impressed. While Piyush was busy checking her out unaware of someone's glare and that someone was Manik Malhotra. He was not at all liking the way Piyush was looking at Nandini. Oblivious of everything Nandu finished the presentation and gave a formal smile to Mr. Singhania who appreciated her.

Dinesh: Well Mr. Malhotra I must say you are one of a lucky person to got such a brilliant employee. Well I really liked the presentation and we are ready to sign the deal. You make the contract papers ready and we........

Manik (cutting off ) M sorry Mr. Singhania but this deal cannot happen..

And everyone present their were shocked by his words. Mr. Singhania was dumbstruck listening this while Nandini was too stunned and confused bcoz she knew that this project can lead this company to a grt height and she was confused that why Manik said these words suddenly.. Coming out of the shock Mr. Singhania asked Manik...

Dinesh: Umm Mr. Malhotra what's the matter I hope u aren't kidding...

Manik:(stern face) Mr. Singhania m I looking a kid to you that I'll joke. M serious and this deal can not happen. It was a nice meeting you and I Hope We will NEVER meet again.. Excuse me Lets go Miss Murthy..

And with this Manik walk away leaving everyone shocked. Nandu collected the files and giving an apologetic smile walked away behind him... She came in the parking lot to see him sitting in the car she too went and sat in the passenger seat and soon he started the car and zoomed out.. None of them spoke anything and soon they reached the office. Manik was looking angry while Nandini too was pissed and angry coz according to her their was not a single reason to break the deal like this. Manik went into his cabin while Nandini went into the kitchen their to drink water.