I Have Nothing To Lose...

Hey guys welcome me back😊😊....

Wassup peeps????

Here m again with a new update but before that I wanna Thanks to All of you for reading my story as well as loving it... Really Thanks guys....🙏..

Well I thought of giving u an update as a token of Thanks and also 100+ followers on wattpad and also 1.5k+ Votes in just 8 chapters so hope to get the same response 😊😊😊😊😊....

Now let's go and read....

Enjoy Dearies 💝💝

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

You know It's Love,
When all you want is ,,
That person to be Happy.....
Even if u are not the part of their happiness..💝

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Next morning....

Malhotra Mansion:

Everyone were sitting in the living area where panditji was reading the kundlis as given by Navya. He was reading the kundlis with so much of concentration that everyone except Navya was getting irritated.. CabiR who was sitting beside Manik spoke...

Cabir:(whispered) Yaar I didn't even study in board exam with so much of concentration...

Manik:(glaring) Shut up Cabir be silent or should I say to Navya hmm..

Cabir:(joining his hands) Forgive me gurudev plz m still sleeping in guest room..

Manik chuckled while Cabir glared him which of course had no effect on Manik...... After sometime which felt like eternity panditji spoke..

Pandit:(clearing his throat) Their kundli says they both are made for each other...

Cabir: Ohhh pandit ji u took so much of time in deciding this which we all already knows. Navya fake pandit h yaar...

Navya glared at him and that pandit made a bad face while other chuckled at his statment and Dhrulya blushed..

Navya: Cabir shhh... Pandit ji u speak ignore him..

Pandit: Ummm haan so according to their kundli best date for engagement is exactly after 15 days means on 28th july and marriage after 1 month means 14th August..

Everyone smiled hearing this and looked at Dhrulya for their decision Dhruv in return looked at Alia raising his eyebrows to which she smiled while blushingly and spoke..

Alia: For me what matters is Dhruv and my family dates doesn't m totally ok with any date...

Everyone hooted at this and Dhruv hugged her after muttering a I Love You to which she too replied with an I Love You too...

Soon everyone decided as it's very less days and work is too much they will come back from work early and will decide everything... With this all dispersed for their respective works...

Infinity....

Manik entered in the office with his all time famous attitude. He entered on his floor and his eyes fell on Nandini's cabin which was empty to which he frowns chucking this he entered in his cabin only to get surprised then shocked and then angry. Anger was totally visible on his face seeing the person sitting in front of him. The person saw him and smiled which he ignored.