PLEASE LEAVE

•••••••••••

One Smile Can't Change the World,
But yours,,,

Surely change Mine's..

Keep Smiling 😊

•••••••••••

High Street Phoenix Mall:
Toy Shop -

Nandini was busy in jumping like a bunny in the whole you shop and Manik was standing leaning to a wall with a smile adoring her the time. After about an hr Nandini came to him with a big wide grin on her face holding an extra large size teddy in her hands trying to dodge it perfectly making Manik chuckled at her overlooked cuteness..

 After about an hr Nandini came to him with a big wide grin on her face holding an extra large size teddy in her hands trying to dodge it perfectly making Manik chuckled at her overlooked cuteness

Nandini:(smiling) See.. this is so cute Naa..

Manik:(pinching her cheeks) Toooo Cute...

Nandini:(like a kid) Can I take it?? Pretty plz...

Manik:(to the manager) Ex cuse me.. Plz pack this one and deliver it to the address...

Manager nodded his head in yes and Nandini smiled more widely. Soon paying off the bill both moved out of the Toy shop and moved towards the food court of the Mall as Manik msgd all of them to meet there. And luckily for Manik they were the first to reach there hence saved from Cabir and Abhi's teasing. Both took the seat and soon everyone else came and took the respective seats. All this while Cabir was sitting with puppy face and Navya was ignoring her Making Manik chuckle..

Mukti: Bhai... Did u shopped for urself???

Manik: Ahh.. yeah...

Abhi:(smirked) Manik Muku asked about you?? Like did you shopped for yourself or Were busy in shopping for ur kids...???

Manik:(glared and whispered) Just keep ur mouth shut otherwise forget about my sister..

Alia: What do you mean by that Abhi??

Manik: Ahh Alu nthg he meant nthg..

Cabir: Arrre what nthg... Alia actually you know what I guess seeing you guys getting married Manik's wish to get married and especially having kids is increasing hainaaaa Manik...

Manik glared him hardly which hardly have any effect on him rather he smirked at him mouthing 'Tit For Tat'.