Ignorance

•••••••••••

Luck?

When someone cares for you,
More than You care for yourself iN this world of temporary people..

♥️

•••••••••••

What is Love??

When someone skips their meals because you haven't done..
When someone waits for you, the whole day just to have even a small conversation with you..
When someone sacrifice the most important thing of their life just for your happiness.
When someone cry Bcoz you are crying.
When someone is sleepy but still awake coz you can't sleep.
When someone scolds you for not taking care of yourself..
When someone gets excited just by hearing your name.
When someone understand you while everyone is judging you.
When someone gives respect to your feelings more than their self.
So in short, Love is in small things. When you do something for someone from your heart then it's Love❤️
Love The Most Beautiful and Purest feeling on the earth. Which can only be earned not forced...
And the More Beautiful feeling is Realising Your Love coz that part gives the Immense pleasure 🤗

And this type of Love is been experiencing by The Manik Malhotra for whom once this word was limited for his family his friends but now he has realised that What is the Actual Meaning of Being In Love Means?? Coz He has Realised that He Is in Love, Love with the Person, who owns the most purest heart on earth, the Most beautiful person alive In whole Universe and this fact that Finally He Is In Love isn't letting that stupid smile off his lips coz of which people are thinking of him as some mad person but who knows that this happiness holds something very pure and different for others to understand even..
And now it would be time For Our Heroine to feel this feeling. Isn't it!!

Malhotra Mansion:

Midnight pool side.

Manik is sitting dipping his legs in the pool with a smile lingering on his lips.
Manik POV:

They say, that Love give you sleepless nights. But in my case only my realisation of love dragged me here, to a sleepless Night.. Love.. (smiled) I never thought that even I can fall in Love, it's.. it's seems like a dream, a beautiful dream where I am in love with a girl who is nothing but a pure selfless creature ever made by god. Nandini. My Nandini. Tch. My Lilliput..(chuckled). A girl who is childish but mature at the same time. Always wants others to keep smiling and for that even can put herself in trouble. Pagal. She is the one ray of hope who always tells that Everything will be ok, and if not then Nandini Murthy will do.. An Angel she is. My Angel. Ahhh. I so Love Her. I wish, I wish Nandini, I could tell you that how much I Love You but,..... I don't know whether you feel same for me or not... (Frowned) What if.. what if she just consider me as her boss. Hell she never even took my name alone, always added that idiotic word SIR. Is that means that she..... No No.. I have to find out whether she feels same for me or not.. But How dammit??? Soch Manik Soch........ IDEA.... H naa wo do pagal, Gadhe I'll take their help but, I know they are gonna tease me like hell and I want to confirm Lilliput's feeling first, but then what will I say to them??? I have to think something. But for that I need some sleep. Gosh Lilliput m gonna take full revenge of this...