I Am Always With You🤗

Heyy guys...

M back... With an early update... Happy..🤗

Ok so without wasting any time let's move ahead...

•••••••••••

She is talktive,
He is calm...

She is Childish,
He is mature .

She is Careless,
He is Responsible..

She is Sensitive,
He is Strong..

They both are a perfect Example
of "Opposite Attract"....💕

•••••••••••

Nandini was moving while looking something in the bag she was holding and Manik was just staring at her when suddenly her foot twisted and She was just about to fall when someone hold her in his arms putting his hands on her waist while in fear she clutched the person's shirt and closed her eyes.. Feeling that she didn't fall she opened her eyes to see the person and after seeing him Her eyes were wide open. She was shocked to see the person while the person holding her was not less shocked. He was looking at her disbelieving with an unknown emotion in his eyes. Both were just looking in each other's eyes while there was someone else too who was looking at them ahaa but with Rage in his eyes. The hold on his phone was so tlght that it can be broken anytime soon.

Guess who is he🤔

But Alas thanks goodness that due to sound Nandini and that person came out of trance and he made her stand up properly and looked at her with concern filled eyes as if asking if she is Ok or not but soon those eyes changed into Hurt and then Anger.. Nandini saw the changing emotion in his eyes and not able to say anything was going to move from there when the person spoke..

Person:(arrogant) Still... Still u have that Habbit of running away right Miss Nandini Murthy..

Listening this Nandini looked at the person with tears in her eyes but didn't said anything and seeing her standing like this the person sighed and spoke..

Person:(with anger) So!!! This tym... Who is your target Exactly Miss Murthy???

Hearing the words some black and white scenes flashed infront of Nandini and she wiped the unshed tears of her eyes before speaking..

Nandini:(stern) That really shouldn't concern You Mr. Aryamann Khanna...

Saying this she was about to leave from there when he again spoke...

Aryamann: That do concern me Miss Murthy that really do... And u know why bcoz this is my sisters wedding gonna happen here and I really don't want a GIRL LIKE YOU  to be here..

Listening his words that lone tear escaped from her eyes and without saying anything she left from there... While he was looking at his retreating figure and spoke to himself..

Arya: (to himself) I Wish I would have never met you Nandini... I Hate You and Now m gonna Make your life a living hell that's My Promise...