Cup Of Coffee .... Seriously...

Heyaaaaa guys wassup!!!!!!

Guys have a look at the VM above I loved it💝..

Well here I am with the another update On My Birthday 😊😊😊..........

Thank you guys for all your advance wishes... And also for loving the story....

Am really happy today so here you go with the chapter....😊😊

Enjoy . ..

•••••••••••
Don't ask me what's wrong,
Just put arms around me,,
And hug me tight💝
•••••••••••

Manik moved out of his cabin at 5 to go home as it was decided but when his eyes fell on Nandini's cabin he was shock to the core after seeing the scene infront of his eyes. He never even thought of this scene. He rushed to her cabi and opened her door with a thud to saw Nandini sitting at the corner of the cabin hugging her knees crying constantly. He was shocked as what happened to her coz this was the first ever time he was seeing her crying, crying like this she didn't even cried yesterday when Multi humiliated her he was in shock that what's the reason of her tears. Don't know why he felt like someone stabbed his heart seeing her in tears. Coming out of his thoughts he rushed towards her petite figure which was curled up in the corner. Her cries were echoing in the cabin. He hesitatingly placed his hand on her head while caressing her hairs and spoke ever so softly...

Manik: Nan..Nandini.

Nandini looked at him for a second before crashing in his arms crying bitterly while he was shocked with the happening still unknown of the reason of her tears.. But forgetting all this slowly slowly he placed his one hand on her back and other in her hairs caressing them..At the time his first priority was to calm her down bcoz unknown of him her tears were affecting him very badly. He start caressing her hairs lovingly while all she was doing was crying and crying wetting his shirt.. He didn't spoke anything but was only caressing her hairs and pulling her into him as wanting to embrace her in himself to protect her from all the evils.. Slowly slowly after 15 minutes her cries died and now she was sobbing. Seeing her getting calming down Manik asked softly still hugging her...

Manik: Nandini what happen???

Nandini:(sobbing) Ev..ery..thing is...is fi...fini..shed... Sab...sab..khatam....

And again fresh tears start forming in her eyes. Listening her Manik was confused that what she is speaking what is finished?? But chucking his thoughts he broke the hug and saw fresh tears in her eyes ready to flow and before it could come out he wiped them while caressing her cheeks..

Manik:(softly) Nandini look at me...

But Nandini was still lost somewhere as if only body was present there not her mind...Manik seeing her still lost caressed her cheeks and spoke again...

Manik:(lovingly) Nandini here look at me Bacha what happen won't u tell me hmmm????

Nandini looked at him with her innocent eyes who was still looking at her with concerned filled eyes and spoke again..

Manik: Pls tell me Nandni what happen I promise I'll sort everything out. What happen???

Nandini was just looking at him with her innocent eyes just like a 5 yr kid and after sometime which felt like eternity she spoke almost inaudibly that if Manik would have not be so close to her then he wouldn't have heard.....