Thudddddddddd👋👋

Hello guys...

Wassup???

Ok guys just have a look at the picture in the Media Box this is my own design guys I mean not anything unique but my first ever design as m persuing Fashion Designing so yeah I wanted to share it with u guys too do tell me and yeah HONEST ANSWER PLZ..

Ok so coming back to update..

Enjoy...

•••••••••••

That "I Hate You" with a tight hug after a big fight,,,,

Is a lot more special than a
"Love You" 💝

•••••••••••

Malhotra Mansion:

Everyone were sitting and enjoying and none of them asked anything about yesterday from Nandini as instructed by Manik. Alia though wanted to talk to her brother about this but Manik denied her saying it's not the right time and she agreed... Now all were discussing about the next function to be held of Dhrulya's wedding i.e. Their Sangeet function.. They were discussing about all this when Aryaman entered with Harshad and Nandini's gaze fell on them and and they also looked at her with different emotions in their eyes..... Manik looked at Nandini gazing at one direction so he too looked at the direction and rage filled in his eyes... Everyone saw them and stood up from their seats... Aryaman come forward with Harshad following him.. He came and stood infront of Nandini.. Seeing this Cabir and Abhi were about to move towards Nandini when Manik stopped them...

Cabir:(whispered) Manik leave me yaar I swear if he talked a single word against her na then I'll...

Abhi:(completing him) Kill Him....

Manik:(smirking) Don't worry guys there would no need of that.. just wait and watch... Or waise bhi,, Nandini is not weak that she would need any of us to protect her.. Let her fight for herself too...

Cabir and Abhi looked at him with puzzled face... While Aryaman stood infront of Nandini where she was ignoring his gaze and was looking down...

Aryaman: Why??? Why you did this Nandini???

Nandini looked at him and then at Harshad who was standing with his hands on his chin smirking...

Nandini: Aryaman... I..I...

Harshad:(fake sad face) Nandini Plz... Just don't say anything... You know yesterday also I didn't said anything to you as it was my sister's engagement and I really didn't wanted to ruin it just bcoz of you... But plz m saying Stay Away from me... Yesterday also u tried to come to me and... For god sake just be in your limits Nandini... (Pointing towards Fab 5) They all don't know anything about you that's why u are still here otherwise you don't deserve their love....

Manik fisted his hands listening his Bulshit but he didn't wanted to speak anything as he wanted Nandini to fight back for herself.. He looked at Nandini who was looking at Harshad with disbelief.....

Harshad: By the Way Nandini.. this tym Who is your Pawn?? No I mean whose life u want to destroy with your innocence...opps fake innocence.. Ummmm let me guess.... Manik Malhotra?? Yeah he is the one right .. I knew it from starting that you are greddy but this much??? You can even stoop so low for money?? I have never imagined... See Arya... You are watching it right .. I told you from starting that What type of a girl she is?? She is nothing but a fuc**** SL** man******...........