Seriously Kiss 😘

Heyaaa guys !!!

Wassup??

Well m noticing the Decreasing response on the story and am so not Happy with it seriously guys that's so unfair.😄😄..

Am not saying this to my loyal readers cum friends but to silent reader guys if you are not willing to give your response than plz need not to read it I'll be happy with Less Views and loyal response.. So plz Try to give your response and I also Loved the Concept of INLINE COMMENTS TOO so u can give me that too 😄😄😄

**Ok so I had changed Mukti's dress as I got an advise 😄*

PS: I hope now u liked it well it took lots of efforts for everyone's dress😅*wiping the sweat *😀

Ok so let's stop it and move ahead...

Enjoy dearies ..

•••••••••••

Caller Tunes 📞📞...??

Songs..... 🎧🎧

No....

Her Breath 💝

•••••••••••

It's been a week since that almost happened kiss 😘. From that day both Manik and Nandini haven't came infront of each other.. Since Manik is busy in preparation so he is not going to office and He had given leave to Nandini so she is working from home. And tomorrow is The Engagement of the cute couple Dhruv-Alia.. They both are just beaming in happiness and joy. Dhruv's mother has also arrived and is happily participating in all preps. While the real smile of Alia's face is missing bcoz it's a very big day for her and she don't have her parents near her but her friends are her family who never let her be sad.. Cabir is also better now and can walk and talk properly but not too much. Everyone frequently visit Nandini too.

It's already 10pm and everyone is already slept bcoz tomorrow they have a very busy day so they wants to be fresh and active. But Manik is sitting in his balcony staring at the stars which are shining so brightly. From childhood only he is fond of stars. He get some kind of peace staring at them. He does nothing just stare them but today his mind is somewhere else. He is thinking about that day when he was just about to kiss His PA in a kitchen...

Manik POV:

Tomorrow I have to face Her... GODDD save me.. How would I face her?? What will I say to her?? How can I!!! Damm.. That...that day whatever happened or ...was going to happen was not right.. No...I really just can't believe me that I...I. The Manik Malhotra was going to KI...KISS Liiliput My PA.. Seriously KISS??That too Lip. .... Mahnnn.. m so fucked up No...How can I do so.... But.. I really don't know how, when I just felt like to Kiss her, felt like to keep her with me all the time, felt like to Own her... Her those innocent eyes which only reflect innocence and nothing else I doubt can anyone be more Innocent than Her😄.. Naah.. No Chance only she can be. And that Smile on her face which always remain intact just lile these stars she too shine when she smile. I am so addicted to Her Smile.. Ain't I?? Hell Yess... She is just so so damm beautiful not from out only but from inside too. I know.. I know that she have some bitter past but the thing is beside this she never left her HOPE. She never left smiling. Such a pure soul she is always thinks about others before her. Nandini's Aiyappa tell me something she is a single piece you have made right.?  Well I know she is.... If that day she wouldn't have taken a back step than yes I would have kissed....