I Love You 💗

•••••••••••

Chalo aaj fir Apna Dil Dhadkakar dekhte h,
Chalo aaj fir usko Phone lagakar dekhte h,
Waise toh Qismat ne kabhi sath nahi diya mera,
Chalo aaj fir kismat ko azmakar dekhte h,
Chalo aaj fir usko Phone lagakar dekhte h,
Mujhe yaad h uski awaz sunte hi,
Meri dhadkane tez ho jati thi,
Unn dhadkano ko tej firse aaj karakar dekhte h,
Chalo aaj fir usko Phone lagakar dekhte h,
Uske bichadne ke baad main,
Hawao ke sang behta chala gya,
Chalo aaj fir hawao ke khilaf jakar dekhte h,
Chalo aaj fir usko Phone lagakar dekhte h..

❤️
(Writer Unknown but I just loved these lines❤️)

•••••••••••

Malhotra Mansion:

After the Mehendi function now it was turn for Haldi. Alia and Dhruv were spending some time before Haldi as after Haldi Rasam they can't meet each other. Even Mukti And Abhi were busy with Nyo and Yash and were spending some quality time. Cavya as usual were in their bickering session in their room. Veebha was with Manik sitting in Living Area Chatting well only Veebha was Blabbering Whereas Manik was busy in roaming his eyes here and there to get a glimpse of His Lilliput and finally as if His Lilliput's Aiyappa granted his wish he saw her coming dow from staircase and a smiled adorned his lips seeing her in simple long frock looking as always ethereal in his favourite colour Red with as usual carrying a smile on her face..

Feeling someone's constant gaze on her she looked at the direction and saw Her Dracula Boss Looking at her with a smile on her face. And sensing this her cheeks were adorned with a lil blush making her look more beautiful if it is possible even. But soon that Smile from her face turned into frown when her gaze fell on The hand wrapped around his biceps of none other than Veebha. But before he could notice the change she averted her gaze and came down. She was moving towards the kitchen where Manik's gaze was following her when soon that smile from his face swiped off and frowns appeared on his face seeing His One Sole Enemy Siddarth who stopped Nandini. Nandini noticed this change from the corner of her eyes and smirked..

Sid: Hey Princess..

Nandini:(smiled) Hi..

Sid:(flirting) Hayeeeee Maar dala...

Nandini chuckled at this and Manik's hand formed a fist..

Sid: Hayee that smile... I was Wondering  if you had an extra heart? Mine seems to have been stolen...

Nandini shaked her head in disbelief while Manik who was somehow controlling himself thought..

Manik:(in his mind) And i was wondering that if Bua have one another son, coz this one is gonna kill by me Soon... And This Lilliput I asked her not once but twice that Stay Away from Him but naah. Look at her she is smiling. Not like i don't love to see her smiling face. It's most beautiful scene but not with that moron... Arghhhh Lilliput what are you doing to me??

His trance broke when Navya came and asked Nandini to come with her making him sigh in relief and Sid to pout. Siddharth then saw Manik sitting as even Veebha too went away with Navya to get ready for Haldi Function. So he came near Manik who was looking at the stairs where his Lilliput went without even sparing a glance to him which irked him for sure...