CHAPTER ONE

"Haba mama,how could you do this to me you know I'm not ready for marraige"jawahir said to her mother almost in tears.

"What do you mean you're not ready you're 24 for goodness sake jawahir  when will you be ready when you're 30?,some of your mates are married with kids and you're here saying you're not ready for marriage"mama huffed out some air then continued "look!!! hajiya aisha is my best friend and I really respect her a lot so I can't turn down her proposal so just get ready you're getting married in two weeks wheather you like it or not"mama concluded.

"I am sorry mama but I'm not getting married to someone I don't know"jawahir said as she cross her hands in her chest.

"Billahil azeem jawahir don't try me this afternoon"mama said giving jawahir a deathly glare.

"Mama I beg of you please don't do this to me,I'll do anything but not this"as she move to her mother and hugged her sobbing.

Her mother hugged her back then move her to the bed"sit here" she pat a place on the bed and sat beside"habibty you know I'll never do any thing to hurt you right"jawahir nodded then she continued"I know you're not ready for marraige but still baby you're not getting any younger I'm also not,as my only child I always want what is best for you and believe me if i say this is the best gift I'll ever give you in this life,hajiya aisha will not only treat you as a daughter in law but also as her daughter and she'll not allow anything bad to happen to you and I trust her upbringing that's why I want you to marry her son,now I can die in peace knowing that my bundle of joy is in good hands"

"But mama what if it doesn't work out"jawahir asked putting her head on her mother's lap.

"It will Insha Allah habibty just pray for the best"mama smiled patting her daughters head knowing she has convinced her.

Jawahir left for her room,she entered her the toilet and perform ablution,she did to nawafils and pour down her heart to the almighty and prayed for the best.
After finishing she sat down on her bed and called her best friend hafsa

"Hello babe,abbad was just talking about his aunty j"hafsa said immediately after answering the phone.
"Hafseeey can you come over please it's an emergency I need you please"jawahir cut hafsa out of her blabbering
"Okay I'll be there in ten,please take care"hafsa could hear the emotions in jawahir's voice.

True to her words hafsa arrived at exactly ten minutes with her 2 years baby abbad ,she greated mama by the door and mama collect Abbad from her hands then she walk to jawahir's room.hafsa entered with a salaam"subahannallah jawahir what's wrong with you"she said to jawahir's sobbing figure.
"Hafseey I'm doomed,I'm getting married in two weeks to a man I don't know"jawahir said."look calm down let me get you some water"hafsa walked out and brought some water for jawahir.After jawahir is done with the water she told hafsa everything that happen because she's not used to hiding things from her.

"Babe you know mama will never do anything that will ever hurt you right,you know as she said hajiya aisha is like a mother to you and her upbringing is good so let's keep our hopes high that Muhammad will be the best husband for you,and Allah(swt) said we should obey our parent except if it is against the teaching of Islam,nevertheless look at me arrange marriage has perfectly work out for me making abubakar the best husband ever,with abbad and hopefully more kids to come"she concluded.

"Thanks a lot hafseey,what will I ever do without you"she said giving her bone crushing hug.

"You'll just die"she answered and they all burst into laughters.right in que mama came in and gave hafsa her son saying she's going out.
The hang out for a while before hafsa decided to go saying she want to go and cook for her husband.

Hey fellas,I hope you enjoyed this chapter though its boring but trust me amazing chapters are coming your way.

How do you like our jawahir?
Or my namesake hafsa?
Or mama?

Voice out your opinion,don't be a silent writer,you're also free to make some corrections.
Lemme come and go we'll meet in the next chapter😉

Vote,
Comment,
Share.

                       Hafsatou❤