CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT

Muhammad's happiness knew no bound ever since he set his eyes on his little princess so does the family's, Muhammad had already name his daughter but he refused to announce the name to everyone only him and jawahir know the name of their beloved daughter who looks exactly like her paternal grandmother and her father but she took the complexion of her mother, as for jawahir it was a love at first sight for her daughter she cried so much that day,she for many reasons as she said, first she cried of happiness,then she cried because she couldn't believe she gave birth to a baby safe and sound she cried thanking Allah for his endless blessings on them,she also cried because of the many times she disobeyed her mother in the past not knowing she went through all this pain to bring her into this world and lastly she cried for the name Muhammad choose for his daughter it was the same name she had in mind, oh jawahir!

The naming ceremony is scheduled to commence in two days time which is exactly seven days after the baby was born. The venue for the event is in alhaji Mukhtar's crib which was decided by mummy,even though jawahir didn't want a naming ceremony mummy wouldn't have any of it it was her first grandchild at she said she just promised jawahir to entertain very few people only family members and close friends and every one knows how mummy is  when it comes to her guest list it is always exaggerated as daddy said but Muhammad doesn't mind as long as his family is happy he is also so jawahir gave up at last.

Both mummy and maama insisted on taking jawahir home after she was being discharged from the hospital but Muhammad refused they kept ranting and ranting especially mummy but he didn't budge so uwani and another lady (Aunty zuwaira)who is mama's relative where to stay with her till she is strong enough and her baby is a bit older.

Even though daddy has been wallowing in pain ever since hajiya died the arrival of the baby cheered him up he was happy for the first time after her death he even went far as voicing out his thoughts "Allahu Akbar look at the almighty's way of doing things, not up till a month  ago we lost a family member and now he has blessed us with another member Alhamdulillah" he said smiling genuinely.

Jawahir sat in her sitting room with mareena (who flew over a day after hajiya's death but her family arrived yesterday) hafsa ,the twins and the kids who are all gushing around the babies.

"Come on kids go play outside,bintu follow them and watch them please, go go go kids you can all see the baby whe she wakes up from her nap you don't wanna wake her up do you" mareena asked and kids all nodded before running out with bintu tailing behind (bintu is hafsa young house help).

"Jaw now you can't even tell your best friend the name of your baby I know you know the name"hafsa said holding her three month old baby janan.

"Stop blackmailing my wife Mrs Abubakar"Muhammad said walking in with the guys (mareena's husaband Othman, hafsa's husband Abubakar and twins husband Ahmad and Mubarak).

"I don't know why you are hiding the baby's name for Allah's sake" hafsa said a bit annoyed all the girls agreed with her.

"And I don't know why you can't wait to till after two days" her husband chirped in sitting beside her.

"You guys should stop wasting your time,you're not knowing the name till after two days insha Allah"Muhammad said with finality in his voice.

"Hmmm Allah kaimu I just can't wait I'm tired of this suspense all thanks to this big headed guy"mareena said with annoyance and Muhammad gave her a look that says whatever.

"Let's get going guys,remember we have a lot to do tomorrow"hafsa reasoned.

"Yes but it's in the main house mummy insist we go there"safeena added.

"We'll meet there tomorrow"jawahir said as she hand over the baby to Muhammad, they escorted them to the door before going back inside.

The next morning........