CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

Jawahir was discharged a day after she was admitted,her mind kept thinking of how water got spilled near the staircase but she didn't voice it out,everyone took what happened to her as an accident, Muhammad took a leave at work just to take care of her despite jawahirs refusal and even the twins but Muhammad being Muhammad refused to listen to them,he took it upon himself to take care of her all the time he never steps out of the house except if he's going to the mosque,his friends are the ones always visiting, Mubarak visits almost everyday to see feenah so does Ahmad whenever he is around to see feesah he took permission from Muhammad while Mubarak said he doesn't need any permission from Muhammad since he took direct permission from daddy before they left. Basma is trying her very best to kill the baby but the twins stood as a shield protecting jawahir.

Jawahir woke up today full of energy she took her birth and dress into a purple a shaped gown,she tied her head tie into turban without applying any make-up but she still look fabulous the pregnancy glow is doing a great job to her skin.

"Hey baby"she said as she turned to a fully awake Muhammad "good morning"she added.

"Morning ja'an how was your night"he greeted back in coarky but sexy manly voice.

"Fine alhamdulillah,I'm heading downstairs to cook breakfast,I'm of sleeping around like some lazy ass it's been two weeks for Allah sake"she said almost whining.

"No no no,you are not going anywhere near that kitchen"he said standing up from the bed with a serious expression.

"Wallah this is not fair Ya moh,look at how I'm gaining weight na gaji (I'm tired)"she said with some fake tears she has made up her mind today.

"But I'm not complaining"he said in a sweet voice but she couldn't care less she sat on the bedside shedding some tears the pregnancy hormones kicking in "okay okay let me call the doctor"he said squatting next to her but she didn't reply him. He stood up and pick his phone then dialed the doctors number after some minutes of talking he came and sat next to her.

"Hey listen the doctor said you can work but not too much and no lifting of heavy objects and you need rest,so the twins or basma will help you in the kitchen okay"he explained carefully.

"Okay"she replied wiping her tears.

"Now cheer up stop being a cry baby"he wiped her remaining tears.

She walk carefully down the stairs to the kitchen to find the twins almost done making the breakfast.

"Oh darn it,why do you guys have to wake up so fast I wanted to cook breakfast today"she huffed in annoyance gaining thier attention and they laugh at her "you and your brother are on a mission of turning into a fat lazy ass right? Toh let me tell you Allah ya fiku"she said in a joking manner.

"Kai adda you need to rest nothing like lazy ass"feesah protest.

"Don't worry adda j you will not loose your perfect body,I know you are scared of losing shape you don't want ya moh to bring us another adda"feenah teased and jawahir swat her arm.

"feenah you will never change,i bet Mubarak is in trouble"jawahir teased back and before she could reply Muhammad chripped in "don't worry you know birds of thesame feathers they flock together just pray that they give birth to sensible kids if not we are in big trouble"he exaggerated.

"Oh so Ya moh you're teaming up with your wife no problem"she replied feigning hurt and they all burst into series of laughter.

"Oya enough wallahi I'm hungry let's finish this cooking Sharp Sharp"jawahir said with her palms on her almost flat tummy. Muhammad walk out muttering something about jawahir eating too much this days.