CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Two days after the talk between jawahir and Muhammad things went back to normal,the awkwardness between them was finally over,today being Monday Muhammad has already set for work leaving jawahir at home with the bitch who came back from her so called sleep over yesterday night.jawahir has finish clearing the kitchen after preparing lunch.

She sat down in parlour watching film when she hear a knock on the door and stood up to open it,she saw an unfamiliar faces by the door wearing some not too decent cloth but she shrugg them off.they stood there wearing a scowl on their face eyeing her from head to toe,one of them even mutterd "worthless bitch" but it didn't escape jawahir's hearing as she look at them with straight face thinking who there are even though she thinks they might possibly be the bitch friends "idiots"she thought giving them a disgusting look.

"Excuse me,who are you looking for in this house,you can't just stand in front of my house and be giving me those looks and I'm not even sure if you're in the right house because looking at you I don't think you're"she voiced out clearly annoyed and their scowl increased.if looks could kill jawahir would of have been a dead meat by now,but she stilled maintain her facial expression not intimidated by any of them as non of them make any attempt to speak,there continue giving her menacing look.

"If non of you is ready to talk,I have other things to do rather than standing here and be looking at your faces,so if you'll excuse me I'll be closing the door now"she concluded with an annoying smirk on her face as she bang closed the door at their faces.

She walk back inside clearly annoyed and lay down on the three sitter "bitches, how dare they come to my house and look at me like that one of them even had the audacity to call me a worthless bitch,next time I'll make sure I give her a befitting reply,idiots"she kept talking to her self as if she was talking to someone.

About twenty minute after they left she heard the bitch talking in a loud voice with anger clearly in her voice"how dare you how dare you,who gave you that right"she said as she come in front of jawahir,jawahir just maintained a straight face.

"Aren't you gonna answer me hnn....who gave you the right to send my friends away from this house"her voice was still high pitched laced with anger.

"I sent them away because this is my house and nobody has to give me the right to because I'm the wife to the owner of this house not you"she replied as she change her position from laying down to sitting but still maintaining her calm voice.

"Wife I see,last time I checked you guys just started talking to each other just few days ago and you've already started growing wings"basma said with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

"Us talking properly or not properly is non of your business"she stood up to leave the place because she's starting to get annoyed.

"Hey who gave you the right to walk out on me I'm not done talking"she said blocking jawahir's way and instead of her to reply she just crossed her hands on her chest looking at basma with a straight face and basma continued "listen and listen good I want to make this clear to you,don't you ever repeat the mistake you did today because I cannot tolerate any form of disrespect to my friends"she said giving jawahir a deathly glare.

"Are you done,now listen,you can invite all your friends into this house if you wish to but that's only if they respect me because I cannot take any form of disrespect in my own house so if they can't maintain themselves they can stay out of my house"

Basma let out humourless laughter "your house,you call this your house,I bet I have more right in this house than you do because this is my brother's house and you, he doesn't even consider you as his wife,you sleep in different rooms and he haven't sle....."before basma will conclude her sentence jawahir gave a resounding slap which she took minutes before she process it in her head.

"I repeat what I do or don't with my husband is non of your damn business so stay out of it"jawahir said raising her voice in anger she couldn't believe that basma could stoop so low to say this while basma just stayed there holding her face she couldn't believe that jawahir just slapped her.

Ghen ghen ghen,I can sense trouble coming,
Clap for our sister jawahir👏👏👏
I'm really proud of her.
Suite basma right for her bitchy behaviour.

Lemme come and go we'll meet in the next chapter.

Don't forget to;
Vote,
Comment,
Share, and
Follow.

              With so much love
                         Hafstou❤