CHAPTER FOUR

JAWAHIR's POV
I woke up by the call of adhaan for fajr prayer,I showered and perform ablution, then prayed when I finished I entered my closet to find something to wear as it was already arranged by aunty basma,I settled on blue and red Ankara skirt and blouse,I did a little make up then decided to call my mama, we talk for ten minutes then I called hafsa but her phone was switched off poor girl she must be very tired.

I remembered that i haven't set my eyes on my so called husband since a came into this house,he didn't come home yesterday or he came late and I slept off,how can a guy come home late on his wedding day,"whatever i don't care,if he likes let him never set his feet in this house as long as he doesn't meddle with my business he can do whatever he wants"I said to myself rolling my eyes.

Minutes later,I decided to have a tour in this house since mummy said I should not bother cooking for one week,what a lovely woman she is I'm glad to have her as my mother in-law.

First I walk to a room opposite mine I didn't bother knocking since I'm the only one home,I just turn the knob and enter the room it was empty but it has a muscline scent or cologne sticking to it,looking around i noticed that the bed looks like somebody slept on it,after some minutes of looking around i decided to leave the room when I turn to leave a force suddenly dragged me and pinned me to the wall i was so terrified that i almost shout but he used his filthy hands to close my mouth and that was when I saw him,my so called husband claded in a black sweat pant with a white shirt looking all fresh and handsome,masha Allah he is not as bad as I expected him to be.

"Who the hell gave you the permission to enter this room"he brought me out of my thoughts talking through gritted teeths "quit checking me out and answer me you dumb ass"

That's when I pushed him with all the force I could muster and said with a low but bold voice"I was having a tour around the house and don't you dare insult me"

He was taken aback by my actions but quickly recovered "oh so you can even talk to me like that....hmmm...look let me make things crystal clear with you jawarih or whatever your name is,don't get to high of yourself I didn't marry to tolerate your lack if manners you spoilt brat I only married you because of my mother so I don't want you invading my privacy in this house, stay in your limits and don't you dare try to cross my part because you'll regret it,just live your life and I'll live mine that's the only way we'll get a peace of mind in this house and also don't you ever touch my things or enter my room except if there is an emergency which I know they wouldn't be any,do I make my self clear"he said with his voice laced with venom and anger,then I nodded. I wanted so bad to give him a piece of my mind but i remembered mama's word I'm only tolerating this for her if not I would have give him a taste of his own medicine arrogant man."now get the hell out of my room" he added and I walk out banging the door and fuming with anger."how dare he!how dare he!how dare he!"I kept repeating while pacing around my room.

I sat on the bed remembering what haooened between us when the sound of the door bell hit my ears who could it be early in the morning,I walk down stairs to open the door,I checked through the peep hole and saw the twins,then I opened the door for them and I was embraced by a twin hug."Hey amarya,how 're you"feenah said being the bubbly one."I'm fine, how 're you guys"."we're fine alhamdulillah"they replied coming in as I close the door."mummy asked us to bring this"feesah said handing me large basket of food."thank you guys send my appreciation to mummy"I said with a smile and they return the gesture,I don't know why I just feel happy around them,they're just so nice unlike that arrogant brother of thier's.

"Hey guys"Mr arrogant(my new Nick name for him) came down with a smile(so he can smile) and he hug his sisters.

"Let's eat together"I said referring to the twins and they followed me to the dining we ate together with feenah gisting us about school,throwing some jokes here and there,when we finish they help me cleared the plates then we settled watching the twins banter.