CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR

Jawahir spent a week and two days at the hospital with everyone's support she felt much better not that she is completely okay but alhamdulillah. Mama and mummy kept arguing on which one of them is taking jawahir home and later mummy won the battle.

Zeebat regained consciousness some hours after her surgery but she slipped into coma after that's which the doctor confirm after his research that somebody attempted to murder her but wasn't successful when they checked the cctv footage the found out it blank the hospital computer was hacked that day now the police have putting a tight security around her room. The other accomplices that were held captive didn't know anything about the mastermind of the kidnapping the just know that zeenat kept talking tobthe person over the phone hence they were released.

Bssma with some help hacked the hospital computer and tried to kill jawahir for her to save herself. She also search zeenat's cloth and remove all the evidence that were pointing toward her she destroyed zeenat's phone. Hajiya didn't know what happen but due to basma's behaviour lately she begin to suspect that something is fishy.

Jawahir was discharged around four in the evening they reached home in no time, mommy decided that it's better jawahir stays in the guestroom downstairs to avoid the stress of going up and down. Muhammad have already parked some clothing for them from their house,he took time explaining to hajiya before she finally agree to let him stay at the house with jawahir.

"Jawahir what do you want to eat" mommy ask as they sat down in the parlour.

"I'm ok for now mummy alhamdulillah" jawahir answered looking pale.

"Still dai let me get you some fruits"she said walking out of the parlour leaving no room for argument.

"Assalmualaikum"hafsa chorused with her husband and basam with her little baby bump which is barely noticeable. They answered all at once Muhammad shaked hands with abubakar while the twins and mareena exchanged pleasentries with hafsa she gave jawahir. Basam sat on jawahirs lap.

"Hey baby how are you"Jawahir asked in her child like voice.

"Fine mommy j ammi shay you're shick showie"he said trying to be a big boy.

"Thanks baby"she said pulling his cheeks.

"Ammi shay am no a baby now becaush am having a shishter and brother am going to be a big brother"he said proudly and everyone laugh.

"A sister and brother ammi you didn't tell me you were having twins"jawahir turned to hafsa who just laughed.

"No ammi will give me one baby and mommy j will give me one that's two babiesh"he boost and everyone laugh.

"Now go and play basam you talk to much"hafsa said shaking her head. The men excused themselves leaving the ladies even mommy went up after making sure jawahir ate her fruites and took her medicine. Sameera also joined them after that. The talked about everything but nothing before hafsa and sameera left before magrib.mareena left after magrib and jawahir went to her room and had her bath before going back to the parlour to sit with with mommy who was busy talking on the phone with mama,she passed the phone to jawhir they talked a bit before hanging up. The twins also joined shortly.

"Feenah I'm hungry"jawahir whispered to her she just couldn't tell mummy.

"What do you want to eat"feenah asked loudly and everyone heard jawahir gave her an annoyed glare.

"What do you want to eat jawahir"mummy asked jawahir just ducked her head and muttered nothing.

"What do you mean nothing adda j you just told me you're hungry"feenah said yet again jawahir glare at her.