CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

The next day jawahir woke up very early,she went to her room to have her shower she dress up in red floral Ankara gown with pockets at both side of the dress,she applied little make-up before going downstairs to make breakfast,when she enter the kitchen she met atika  who was half way through her work.

"Ina kwana anty (Good morning)"she greeted with her million dollar smile the atika kind of smile.

"Lafiya Lau atika how was your night? I can see that you're so happy today,can I get a share of it"she also talked in thesame manner as atika did.

"Wallahi anty ma'azu is coming with his uncles today to our house to talk about our marraige"she said blushing.

"Masha Allah,May yours be among the best"she prayed and atika answer with an ameen she is so happy for atika because she loves this ma'azu guy so much and he loves her too from the stories she have told her so far. Atika kept blabbering about her lover muazu and jawahir just listened.

By nine they are done making breakfast they cooked chips and egg with liver sauce then they cooked kosai (beans cake) and kunu (pap/gruel).she set all the warmers on the table before walking back to her room feesah was done taking her bath and is now getting while feenah is taking her bath.feesah greeted her when feenah was coming out of the bathroom she also greet jawahir.

"Does hajiya come down to have her breakfast or should i take it to her room"she ask them

"Let me just take it to her room"feesah suggested and jawahir agreed but before going to check on Muhammad she went to hajiya's room to greet her. "Ina kwana hajiya"she squatted near her.

"Lafiya,do you want me starve till death I woke up since and you didn't bring me breakfast"she quickly said a if she is waiting to start.

"I'm sorry hajiya...."she didn't finish when feesah came in with a tray loaded with food with atika behind holding another tray.they great her before they walk out of the room while basma came in to eat with her mother aka partner in crime.

Jawahir walk directly to Muhammad's room she meet him by the door meaning he was about to come out of the room.

"Morning sir"she said in a solider like way and he laugh at her.

"Morning ma permission to carry on ma"he played on with her enjoying this side of their relationship.they laugh together in each others arms.

"Let's go and eat"she said as they walk hand in hand downstairs.

"Here comes my couple crush"feenah said in awww  in other to annoy basma and the plan is working perfectly she kept praising the couple like she is just seeing them today.

"Feenah what you so excited about or let me ask what do you want" yamoh asked thinking she's praising them for a something.

"Wallahi I'm not after anything Ya moh you just look extremely good together like the best couple I have ever seen so in love full of......"she gushed then she got interrupted by Ya moh "thank you feenah but we already know"he said sticking his tongue and winking at jawahir who was looking at him and she just blush while feesah was busy pulling feenah's leg acting like something went into her eyes faking actually. Thier action didn't go unnoticed by basma who felt like strangling them all she went to hajiya fuming like she was about to erupt.

"Yar hajiya what happen to you"hajiya who was eating ask in concern using the name she calls basma.basma told her everything "that bitch is trying to mess with my head hajiyata I'm tired wallahi you said you will something about her but you haven't done anything yet if you're not going fulfill my promise just tell me i will have my ways"basma said without respect like she's talking to her friend or younger sister.