CHAPTER ELEVEN

JAWAHIR
   The following morning I walk to the parlour to find nobody,I had a hard time sleeping yesterday because I was so scared that maybe Mr arrogant will barge into my room and give me the beating of my life for what I said to him but he never came,the twins and hafsa even called to check on me yesterday I told them everything was okay but I told hafsa about what I said to Mr arrogant yesterday and she was so happy so she told me its high time I start standing up for myself but I just shrugg her off even though what I said to him yesterday I didn't know where all the boldness came from and I think hafsa is right its high time I stop tolerating his trash Allah knows I've tolerated him enough,it's getting to three months of living life like hell,I can't take it anymore.

I walk to the kitchen and found it very clean and spotless atika is back,now I have less work to do,I'm thinking of visiting mama,I haven't visited her for a while,even though she has not been around since after the wedding she left for UK to go live with her sister since she has nothing holding her back,she just came back yesterday.So I decided to cook somthing she loves cinnamon rice with peppered chicken I have some chilled zobo in the fridge already,I don't have to bake for her because I have some cupcakes I baked for hafsa and the twins yesterday and the forgot to take them.

I prepared breakfast and set it on the table because Mr arrogant now eats my food but only during the weekend, weird man.

I went upstairs and had my shower then come downstairs to eat when I saw Mr arrogant and the bitch already eating."good morning"I greeted him as usual he didn't even spare me a glance,I rolled my eyes and sat down opposite the bitch then serve my self and dug in.the bitch snarled then stood up and leave and I just rolled my eyes if she likes let her starve till death for all I care,I continue eating in silence when I saw that Mr arrogant was almost done with his meal I decided to talk"ummm......Mr ar.... sorry Ya moh I wanted to tell you that I'm going to visit mama today"i said almost getting busted.

"Whatever"he mumbled I almost couldn't here him,arrogant guy I mutterd under my breath then he stood up and left.

I finished all my work and cooking by 12 so I ask atika to set the warmers inside my car.I changed into a black abaya with silver pearls the to my channel hand bag,I lock my room then left not caring to check on the bitch.

I reach mama's house shortly I ordered the maids to bring the warmers then ran to my mama's room shouting "mamana! mamana!"and she replied "jawahir when will you ever grow up"as I embrace her in a bone crushing hug.

"I miss you so much mamana"I said breaking the hug and giving her a kiss on her cheeks"I miss you too so much habibty"she replied mimicking my action.we chatted for a while and I almost told mama my problems but something stopped me then we move downstairs to eat mama kept praising my food and I was so glad she did.

It was almost magrib time when mama send me out of her house saying marraid women don't stay out till magrib time so I drove home,as I walk in I saw a different car parked outside the house,May be its one of the bitch friend so I shrugg it off and went in when I saw her in the parlour seated with three stranger which I think are her friends one off them is wearing decent clothes while the other two and the butch are just you know.I entered with a salaam and only one of them answered the rest of them were just giving me a deathly glare,so I just decided to ignore them and walk to my room I hear them muttering words like bitch,slut and other abusive words and I just ignore them.

I entered my room and remove my clothes then I changed  into a loose gown.I walk downstairs to cook for my husband and found out that they have already gone thank good I said to myself,I cooked pasta and chicken soup with salad then settle them on the table and just in time he walk in with his friend what's his name yeah Mubarak,I quickly wrap my veil.

"Amarya,Ya garin"he ask with a huge smile sitting down on the couch beside Mr arrogant.

"Lafiya alhamdulillah,how is work"I sat down on the couch opposite them.

"Alhamdulillah,hope there is enough food for both of us because I'm really hungry and I came uninvited"he said with a smile.

"Lucky you I've just finished cooking,should i bring the food here for you guys or are you gonna eat in the dining"I said glancing at Mr arrogant who seem to be uninterested in our conversation as he was typing away on his phone.

"No just leave it jawahir,we're gonna  eat at the dining room, thank you"as he stood up and pat his friend so we walk to the dining,I didn't attempt to serve them this time to avoid any embarrassment like the other day.we ate in silent until the bitch walk out glaring at me and I ignored her and i continue eating in silent.we finish eating and shortly mubarak left and we all retired to bed,I decided to write to my diary because it's been long since I wrote.

Hello guys,how are you all?
I'm so sorry for not updating on time,I wrote half of the chapter but something happened to my connection and I lost it all but Alhamdulillah everything is back to normal.
Expect a new update from me
soon😉
Guys I'm not seeing any improvement in my followers😑
Now make me happy by;

Voting,
Commenting,
Sharing and
Following .