CHAPTER TWENTY

The next morning jawahir wake up with so much energy and happiness,she cook for Muhammad and set the table then went back to her room and have a shower then walk downstairs to wait for Muhammad because he never gets late.

After some few minutes he walk down dressed in his office outfits which fits him perfectly.

"Good morning"she greeted him blushing as she remembers the event of yesterday.

"Good morning wifey,I hope you had a good night rest"he answered with a glint of mischief in his eyes and she just nod not looking him in the eyes then they move to the dining room.he settle on the table while jawahir serve him.

She was about to sit down when he held her hands and ask"why aren't you looking at me "he ask as he stare at her she shifted her gaze to him and quickly look away when she saw his intense gaze on her, as she tried to free her hand from his hold but she couldn't right in que the bitch came in and she has never felt happy seeing the bitch like she is today but basma felt like strangling jawahir right there but she couldn't so she just cleared her throat and Muhammad released her immediately and she sat down opposite him as he exchange greetings with basma,how she wish basma has a bit of her namesake's character aunty basma mama's sister.she look up to see Muhammad staring at her and she look away,what is wrong with this guy today,why does he keep staring at her like that,when she look at him again she caught him staring again and this time he shamelessly wink at her and she couldn't help the feelings she was having at that moment the butterflies that are going wild in her stomach.Main while the bitch could not take it anymore so she took her food and left them there.Muhammad stood up from his seat and came back to sit beside jawahir whose heart is beating so fast.

"Jawahir"he called in a deep low sexy voice when she didn't answer he continue"what's wrong with you,look at me please"and she still look away so he continue in a voice filled with mischief "I didn't know Mrs arrogant could be this shy"and this time she look at him trying to feign a serious face but she couldn't.

"I'm not shy"she said glaring at him in a cute way (his word not mine)and Muhammad burst into laughter.

"Do that again"he said earning himself another glare and he laughed again.she packed her plate and his and took them to the kitchen,she cleared the table completely and Muhammad is still not making a move to go to work.she decided to go to the sitting room since he's not leaving already and she can't just sit with him because she can't handle the feelings she is having anymore,what is this guy doing to her she thought as she sat down on a two sitter arm chair in the main living room.

Muhammad watch her as she walk out of the dining room avoiding his gaze,he enjoy how he's turning her.he don't know what type of feeling he has for her all he knows is that the feeling is very strong and he has never felt this way with any girl not even yasmin,he stood up to follow her even though he know he's already late for work but he don't mind because he doesn't have much work his assistant can take care of it,it's like jawahir has a strong force of attraction that is attracting him to her he thought as he walk into the parlour and sat beside her.

"Ya de"he said as she look at him raising an eyebrow.

"Aren't you late for work already"she ask instead.

"Yeah"

"Then why are you sitting here instead of you to be hurrying there"she state as a matter of fact giving him a look as if he has grown two heads.

"I actually don't have much work today so I ask my assistant to handle it and what's with you and my work,can't a man enjoy his home"he replied.

"Yes a man can enjoy his home"she answered with an annoyed look but from the inside she just didn't want him to stay because she hate the feelings she gets when he is close and she don't want to make a mistake of falling deeply for him when maybe he doesn't even feel anything for her,she thought turning to the television as if she is paying attention to what she's watching.

"About yesterday"he pushed harder with a glint of mischief in his voice he didn't want their conversation to stop he loves hearing her sweet little voice.

"What about yesterday"she asked raising her brow she knows clearly what he's talking about but she played dumb.

"Should I buy you the bracelet shop or will you rather prefer a necklace"he ask with a mischievous grin.

"I will rather prefer the latter"she played along.

"So what will be my reward for a necklace"he asked yet again.

"I will make a sweet tuwon masara and miyan kuka"she tried so hard to surpress a laughter.

"Yuck"he scrutinize his nose as he remember miyan kuka he hates it with passion and it was her turn to laugh at his expression, the he continued in a low voice more like a whisper as he moves closer to her "I'll rather prefer a mind numbing kiss"grinning from ear to ear,heat radiat from her neck,goosebumps stood erect all over her body as a blush creeps right through her face,Muhammad was quite enjoying the sight.

"We will see to that"she said trying to compose herself as her voice sounds foreign to her.Muhammad let out a triumphant smile as if he has won a lottery.

"I will be leaving for work now make sure you miss me while I'm gone"he stood up giving her a wink as he walk to the door and she followed so that she'll close the door while he is gone as he reach the door he turned to look at her,he gave her a lingering kiss on her forehead and he wink at her then muttered "see you in few hours"and he turned and leave leaving her standing by the door dumbfounded.

Assalamu alaikum Ya ahlu wattpad,
I'm extremely sorry for the late update,it wasn't intentional,it's due to some personal reasons I promise to make it up to you Insha Allah.

So what are your opinions about this chapter?

I hope I have and will continue to live up to your expectations,your support always keeps me going.

Don't forget to;
Vote,
Comment,
Share and
Follow.

                          Hafsatou❤