CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Jawahir wake up to a loud banging knock on her door,she was trying to have a nap since she was having a slight headache but somebody is trying to ruin her rest,she know it is not Muhammad because he travelled four days to ago to a business trip he's suppose to comeback tomorrow or a day after so she is sure he is not the one.she groaned in annoyance and stood up and open the door and she is not surprised to see who is by the door,she should have known nobody is as stupid to be banging the door like this other than bitch a scowl appears on her face as she watch basma.

"Why were you banging my door as if you want to break it,even if it is an emergency you should have knock in a matured manner"jawahir said eyeing her from up to down because now she doesn't think she has any more respect left for this woman.

"Why the hell will you cook waina when you know clearly that i don't eat it's not even Friday and Ya moh is not around before you give that as an excuse"basma said clearly annoyed.

"Look basma I don't have time for your unnecessary drama and this is my house so I cook what I want any day I want so if you may excuse me i have a nap to catch you have the kitchen to yourself cook whatever 'you eat' I don't  care"with that she close the door at her face but she couldn't miss the look on basma's face she's really tired of this fool it's past two months now but basma is not leaving,she's been counting the days and when it is two months exactly jawahir was so happy that basma will be leaving but she came up with an excuse that she's not yet done with her project.jawahir lay down on the bed thinking of the person who never ceased to amaze the person who could pass for the best thing that have ever happen to her,now without any doubt she knows that she's deeply in love with this guy and she don't care whether he retaliate the feelings or not but as long as he remains the way he is now with all the care and affection she has no problem and right in que his call came in and she muttered "thinking of the devil"smiling like a loon.

"How's Mrs arrogant doing"he ask

"Mrs arrogant is doing great and Mr arrogant"she said going on with the flow as she felt all her anger and exhaustion vanish in the air.

"Ouch I'm hurt you're doing great without me"he said clutching his heart in a dramatic way as if she can see him.

"don't be drama queen"

"Are you busy or should we switch to a video call I want to see my baby"he said the last part in a whisper like voice which made her blush profusely what is this guy doing to her she thought.

"No I'm not busy"she replied as she sit up and he switch to video call.

"Hey you look weak what's wrong with you"he said as he sees her face.

"Nothing just a slight headache but I am feeling better now"she shrugg waving him off.

"Have you taken any medicine"he ask with a worried expression.

"Yes I have,don't worry I'm feeling better now is just the face and that's because I just woke up from a nap"she tried to convince him and he look convinced but not completely,it's one of this gestures that he makes that make her fall for him deeper.

"Okay,but make sure you give me a call when you don't feel better okay"he replied still worried and she nod giving him broad smile and he felt all his worries vanish."I miss you so much I can't wait to come back and see you in person"he added and she just blush smiling "Hey I thought you're gonna say that back"he said pouting slightly and jawahir resist the urge to call him cute,he looks so so masha Allah she couldn't help but screen shot.

"Okay I miss you too,much more than you miss me"she didn't realize when the last part left her lips.

"I know right,I mean who doesn't miss this handsome fine guy over her"he said gesturing himself.

"Arrogant guy"she mutterd under her breath and he said "hey i heard that"

"It was meant for you to hear dama"she said with a glint of mischief.

"Arrogant lady"he said mimicking her and they burst into series of laughter,the chatted for a while before they decided hung up.

"Babe I've got to go and pray,I'll see you later and get ready I've already gotten the neckless"he said grinning from ear to ear while she just blush and end the call.

Muhammad kept watching the screen smiling from ear to ear,he knows he have found a soul mate in this young lady may Allah bless their union,he can't wait to go back and express his feelings to her,he hope she'll accept him and he stood up to pray.

JAWAHIR move to the toilet to perform wudhu then prayed asr and went down to go and pray she was by the kitchen door when she hear a knock on the door and she went to open it immediately she opened it she was engulf in a hug by three people,it was the twins and sameera.she ushered them in and brought some drinks and snacks for them,jawahir was so happy to see them over the past few weeks jawahir has grown very close to sameera her new house is not too far from jawahirs so they often visit each other.

They chatted like no tomorrow and when they were about to leave feenah ask jawahir "where is your rival adda jawjaw'she knows very well she's referring to basma.

"Maybe in her room or out I dunno"jawahir replied

"I hope she is not giving you any trouble,I thought she's  staying for two months she suppose to leave two weeks back but she prolong her stay giving the excuse that she's not done with her project,idiot"feenah added sneering at the last part,jawahir was about to reply when basma came in.

"So feenah you have the audacity to insult me right,kodayake I'm not surprised seeing the company you're keeping you could do worst than this as she look at both sameera and jawahir and let out a loud hiss then walk out of the room.

"Allah Ya sawaka mata,let's get going guys"sameera looked at basma's retreating back with a pitiful look and with that they stood up and left jawahir escort them out and they zoom off leaving her in this home of boredom as she calls it.

Voice out your opinion about the chapter.

Don't forget to also;
Vote,
Share and
Follow.

                          Hafsatou❤