CHAPTER TEN

JAWAHIR
Days pass by in a blur,it's now one agonizing week of living with the bitch under the same roof,she makes sure she make my life a living hell everyday and she always makes me look like the black sheep in Mr arrogant's eyes the pain she inflicts in me any time she does something is no way compared to what i feel when he support her even though I do ignore her when she does somethings but some times its hard to ignore after all I'm also a human being with feelings.

Today being Friday I've cooked for daddy and send the driver to deliver the food there,it gives me pleasure to cook for him and I'm also very happy because the twins and hafsa are coming over so it will take my mind off things,Mr arrogant has already left for work living me at home with the bitch as usual.I sat down waiting for them to arrived when I hear a knock on the door I opened the door and saw the twins so I engulf them in a twin hug they were about to get in when another car pulled over and its my human diary"twinney"she squeal while I replied "querida"we crash in a hug and the twins couldn't help but laugh then hafsa being her normal self yelled "group hug"opening her hands and we all hugged like mad people.we walk into the house gisting like they've known each other for a long time as i walk to the kitchen and brought them some refreshments we sat there gisting about nothing but everything when the bitch walked out with anger.

"who the f**k is making that hell of noise,are you guys insane"she said with her angry sleepy voice.we just shrugg her off ignoring her like she never exist then she said again"I'm talking to you fools"and we still ignored her then her anger intensified and she walk back to her room,you know the feeling of being ignored and treated like a mad woman is so annoying so we just burst into series of laughters then she came out again and went to the dining room.

"Keh where is my food"she asked referring to me when she came back.

"It's on the table"I answered not looking at her and the twins and hafsa gave me a weird look.

"You know i don't eat waina so cook something else for me"she said or rather ordered.I stood up to cook for her because I don't want any trouble when feenah stopped me.

"I'm sorry adda j but I can't allow you to cook for her,I believe it's not your duty to cook for her so if she can't ask you politely you are not going to cook for her I look from her to basma to feenah and if looks could kill feenah would have already been dead by now.both feesah and hafsa look at me like they're in support of what feenah said and gave me reassuring nod as they all stood beside me.

"Sorry basma but feenah is right it's not my duty to cook for,my only duty is to cook for my husband and I've done that,I have even done you favour by cooking with you but since you don't want to eat that food the kitchen is always open for you to cook what ever you want"I said with a new wave of boldness coming through me,I've been meaning to say this every time she ask me to cook for her but I don't want trouble now with this people supporting me i can now say it boldly not that I'm scared of her,I just don't trust her actions.

"How dare you talk to me like that you imbecile,you know it won't take me two minutes to deal with you so before I get really annoyed you better go into that kitchen and cook something for me"she said with a glare.

Before I could reply hafsa beat me to it "first of all who the hell are you to order her around like some sort of your maid,secondly who gave you the right to come into her house and insult her like you own her "the twins nodd in approval of what she's saying then continued "and lastely if she's an imbecile then what are you a lunatic or an idiot,choose one because I think both words are made just to define you"the look on basma face was priceless she was completely taken aback I wish I could capture the moment,the twins are trying so hard to surpress their laughter.my heart was swelling with pride that was my best friend getting my back.