CHAPTER SEVEN

This chapter is dedicated to  Fadilaisa for being the first to vote and comment

Muhammad's pov

I went with mubarak to drop him home,immediately I start the ignition he started talking "moh I thought we were over this topic,how could you talk to your wife like this that too in the presence of the guys not even in thier presence only how could you insult her,have you seen her face she was extremely hurt but she tried to mask her emotions but still she couldn't because her eyes gave her away they were so puffy that you could know that she cried her soul out,how could you be so cruel,how could you be so heartless,I'm very disappointed in you wallahi I've never expect this from you,we've talked about this countless of time that not all girls are the same give the girl a chance and I promise you she'll not disappoint you,I could see how she's yearning for your attention but you care less,Muhammad I'm warning you of a day that will come and you'll regret what you have done to the poor soul" I knew this was coming since he said he's not following the guys I'm taking  him home I knew I'm up for his lecture.

"Mubarak just calm down why are you so worried about this girl she's not as innocent as she seems to be,you don't know girls they are very shrewd"I stated the matter of fact even though sometimes I fill bad about what I'm doing to her,sometimes I think she deserves it.

"May God deliver you and open your brain so you will learn what is right and what is wrong"he said going out of the car as we pulled over at his house.that's mubaraks way of saying goodbye,I just shook my head with a smile and left.

I drove home with mubaraks words echoing in my head,I pulled over at my house and sat in the car for a while thinking about many things, could it be that I'm really hurting an innocent person,no I don't think so because yasmin too was like this very innocent at first I can't make the mistake of trusting another lady again in my life. I left the car and entered the house it was sparkling neat and smelling very nice, God this girl is a neat freak, I walk upstairs then saw the light to the small parlour is on then I decided  off it when I saw her laying down on the carpeted floor wearing a short and a top,sleeping peacefully,God she looks hot and cute,I moved a stranded hair from her face and tuck it at the back of her ear,then she moved a bit,then I quickly move away like I've touched some fire,what are doing Muhammad I scolded myself,I stood up and left the parlour switching off the light,I walk to my room and remove my cloth then walked to the bathroom and had shower,after dressing up for bed I sat on the bed supporting my back on some pillows,then I started thinking of her when she came downstairs earlier in that maroon dress,she looked so preety that i couldn't help checking her out and she almost caught me,I heard her mumbling bipolar under her breath i almost smile,i don't know what is happening to me in this past week all I've been doing is thinking about her, like her habit of sticking her tongue at me when I say something to her and she don't know what to reply which I find cute instead of childish or when she's taking ice cream the way she lick her lips.let's not get to her cooking today was the first day I'm eating her food and trust me it's the second best food I've tasted so far which is after mummy's then i immediately remembered my aim and thought to myself enough with her I can't continue thinking of her,I can't get attach to her,I'm not suppose to have feelings for her,I'm not suppose to trust her because she's a bitch,a hypocrite,i hate her and I'm suppose to make her life miserable,yes that's my aim,I stood up and wash my face then had some water and with that i switch off the light and retired for the night.

Hey lovelies,I'm back again with another unexpected chapter.
I hope you'll love it.
I know its not long but just manage we'll meet in the next chapter,till then Show some love by;

Voting,
Commenting,
Sharing, and
Following.

                           Hafsatou❤