CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN

Jawahir's due date is nearing with two days now she is so worried that her bp was high a few days back but now she is okay the doctors even suggested going through c-section then but she refused, Muhammad tried his best to convince her but she refused. Hajiya has been in the hospital for almost a month now she is going through a lot of pain, a part of her upper arm has been cut off,it was a very sad day for them Hajiya cried for her life,basma cried till she fainted at spot.nobody has ever pictured to see Hajiya like this the strong bold woman now all weak and fragile, one look at her you will bad for her the cancer has already spread all over her body, the only thing now remaining is for Hajiya to wait for her time to return to the almighty, all Hajiya does this days is crying and praying to the almighty to take her life she alone knows how much pain she is going through.

Today Sadeeq's family are coming to finalize the date for Sadeeq and basma's wedding even though basma refused at first with Hajiya's health at hand but Sadeeq was adamant so he went and spoke to daddy and he gave him the  go ahead.

Jawahir has been asked not to work anymore only exercise so mummy got her a lady(yelwa) to help her with her household chores.

Yelwa finished setting the table for Muhammad and jawahir to eat their lunch when the came out together and sat down.

"Ya Moh when are going to visit Hajiya it's been two days since we went and I keep having some weird dreams about her" jawahir with a sad face.

"Don't worry we will visit her later insha Allah"he said holding her hands. They ate their food in silence.jawahir is clearing the plates when Muhammad's phone started ringing.

"Assalamu alaika daddy good afternoon"he greeted.

"Muhammad come home now" that is what daddy said before hanging up. Muhammad can feel the sadness in his voice but he shrug it off.

"What's wrong " jawahir asked standing by the door.

"Daddy just called and he sounds worried"he said in confusion.

"Did he tell you anything "she ask again.

"No he just told me to come home now before hanging up"

"Then let's get going what are we waiting for, let me grab my hijab"she said dashing into the room before he could protest.

"I hope everyone is fine"he said in the car while driving.

Upon arriving the street of their house they notice a lot of cars by their gate the look at each other before parking outside he helped jawahir out of the car before they walk they notice a few people standing by the door. Muhammad's curiosity couldn't allow him to exchange pleasantries with the people so does jawahir's. They entered through the main door and saw a crying safeenah standing by the door to the main parlor.

"Safeenah what's wrong why are you crying" Muhammad asked reaching her quickly.

"Ya moh hajiya died earlier today,she is no more"she said as more tears gushed down her eyes.

"Innalillahi wa inna ilaihirraji'un" jawahir and Muhammad muttered together as tears gush down jawahirs eyes. Muhammad stood there as if he was still processing what he was told. They entered the main parlor where hajiya's corpse was layed with a basma sitting beside her with a tears devoid face, daddy sat by her side with a red puffy eye while nafeesa stood by the side consoling a crying hajiya or rather consoling herself.

"Hajiya please wake up you can't do this, I know you're not dead you're just sleeping"basma said looking at hajiya "hajiya if you're joking then it's a very sick joke look at them all they are all crying for the sake of Allah wake up"she added.

"Basma for Allah's sake get a grip of yourself" daddy said grabbing her up.

"Daddy don't give up on her look she is smiling she can't be dead I can't be an orphan again she promised to never leave me she cant die now she suppose to recover and come back so we can be a one big family and live happily ever after she can't......"basma kept rambling on and on it was a heartbreaking sight,everyone was trying to get her back to her senses but they failed until daddy gave a her a tight slap before holding both her shoulders he shook her a little
"Basma you are a Muslim a true believer please get a grip of yourself,hajiya is gone and all she needs now is our prayers please calm down" he said as a few tears escape his eyes before he added "now repeat after me innalillahi wa inna illaihi rajiun"she kept muttering until a sob escape her mouth and she embraced daddy into a tight hug,everyone present in that room was in tears,indeed it was a great lose for them. The took hajiya's body to her final home after performing the janaza for her. Basma and the whole family prayed for hajiya. One look at alhaji mukhtar you will the dead was massive blow on him and his whole family.

A week after hajiya's death jawahir was admitted due to the extreme pain going through,mama had to fly back to Nigeria because of the constant phone calls she kept receiving jawahir was always reaching out for her whenever she is in pain. Muhammad is tired of seeing her in pain so he urged the doctor to go through with the c-section despite jawahir's stubbornness which is scheduled for tonight. They got jawahir ready for the operation not knowing that she's been going through labor since morning Muhammad decided to join them in the theater room. Immediately after everything was set jawahir's labor got intense and with the help of the nurses she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

Yo yo yo people, how una Dey?
I know it's been a while a long while actually.

Well........... i seriously have no explanation for going mia but I'm sorry guys the last chapter will come in soon insha Allah.

So how do you feel about hajiya's death?

And finally our jaw jaw has given birth we need to partyyyyyyy😎🎉💃🏼💃🏼🕺🏼 At the comment section 😉😂

See you very soon in the next chapter.

Byeeee.