CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

Jawahir felt at ease when hajiya told them that she is going back with basma at least she will have peace at her house even though it's  just fir two week but alhamdulillah.

On the third day after basma left with hajiya,the twins also went back home to spent some time with mummy before  they leave. Jawahir dress up in a peach abaya to go visit mama,she tried asking Muhammad to allow her to stay for a day or two but he refused. Mama is also going for Umrah but she is leaving in the next three days to Dubai to meet her sister then the will leave together to Saudi Arabia in a week or so.

She brought the cooler of chicken pepper soup she maid for mama and Meerut the driver outside,she can't figure out why Muhammad doesn't like her driving. The drive to mama's was quite except for jawahirs constant typing on the phone.

"Assalamu alaikum"jawahir entered mama's house with a salam and walk directly to the small where she here the noise from.

"Aunty basmaaaaa"jawahir squeal squeezing her aunty in a bone crushing hug "when did you arrive Ya Allah i miss you so much"she kept rambling while others smile.

"Easy there hajiya,look at how you're glowing,which  kind you miss me when you don't even call only once in while,as per married woman lallai"aunty basma teased.

"Kai aunty basma"jawahir said sit ting next to her mama giving her peck.

"It's true now,see how you're glowing are you sure you're not p...."She ended winking at jawahir as she hide behind her mothers arm.

"Basma leave my daughter alone"mummy said walking into the parlour.

"Since your mother in law is defending you let me keep quite"aunty basma kept throwing teasing looks to jawahir.

"Good afternoon mummy i didn't know you're here"jawahir said hugging mummy.

"Afternoon sweetheart I was praying that's why you didn't see me"she hugged her back. Mama always thank god for giving her daughter an amazing mother-in-law that is why her mind is always at ease when she is away she knows her daughter has gotten a mother figure. The kept gisting till it was time for ars and they all prayed before coming back to the main parlour.

"When are you going back aunty basma"jawahir asked.

"Next tomorrow insha Allah"she answered.

"And you haven't even visited my house"jawahir said feigning hurt before aunty basma could answer a very soothing and calming masculine voice enterd with a salam.it was non other that Ya moh.

The exchange pleasantries with everyone before aunty basma start "she just came not so long ago and you're already here to pick her,you don fall my hands Muhammad you can't resist" everyone laughed except for jawahir who was still annoyed with him fir not letting her stay for a night and now he is here to pick her very early.

"Haba aunty basma I didn't follow her fa I'm just here to great my mama but apparently she is here"he played along.

"Bawani don't even start lying,ai ni I'll soon disown you Muhammad"mama said feigning hurt.

"Haba mamana I'm sorry i know I made a mistake but it's work wallah"he said.

"No problem you're pardoned but next time I have to punish you "

"They will be no next time Insha Allah"Muhammad said. He stayed for like thirty minutes before he said "we will take our leave"

"I thought you said you're not here to pick her"aunty basma said he kept scratching the back of his head looking at jawahir for rescue but she look away.

"I'll call malam Audi to pick later"jawahir said dismissing him and he look at her like is she for real.

"Malam Audi has already left for home that's why I came to pick you"he tried to get her but mummy quickly said "don't worry I'll drop her when I'm going home later. That's he gave up and left with a frown while jawahir almost laugh at his expression.

Later after isha prayer mama drop jawahir at her house before heading to hers. All the lights downstairs were switched off except for the main parlour's. She enterd her room and change into a black silk nighty  before walking to his room and he wasn't there she heared a sound coming from the small parlour she enterd and found him seated.

"Hey hubby"she said standing by the door wiggling her eye brows he just nod trying to get her back for not coming back with him before turning his attention to the television. She walk to him knowing exactly what is annoying him and sat on his lap.

"Are you still angry"she said trailing her fingers down his jaw line but he ignored her still watching his tv.

"Baby I'm talking to you I'm sorry"she said trying to give him a peck.

"Babe get up your blocking my view I don't want to miss anything there"he gestured at the tv and that got her mad she stood up and said "have a good time with your tv"annoyingly then she stamp her feet and walk to the door the turned and she saw him still watching the tv. She went back and pick the remote switched the tv off before storming out of the room and he burst into series of laughter then took his time before following her.

He entered his room and saw her curled up into the duvet.He walk to his side of the bed and enter the duvet "hey baby"he whispered very close to her ear sending shivers down her spine and she moved away from him they kept reapting that till she was by the bridge of the bed before she said "don't you dare touch me go back to watching your lovely tv who you love more than your"she said sounding a bit childish.

He dragged her to him hugging her tightly as he sniff her scent "who told you so? I love my wife more than anything in this entire world"he said in low whisper like voice and she could swear her heart skipped a bit as her inside melt turning her wobbly and if she is standing right she would've dropped,she pushed him playing hard to get and he came on top of her trapping her with his hands at both side.

"Baby I know you're not angry anymore so stop playing hard to get"he said before sealing their lips in a mesmerizing slow kiss. When they separated to catch some breath he move closer to her ear "have forgotten to tell you how appealing you look in this night wear"before she could reply he took control and they flew into another world of pure bliss and satisfaction................

Yo guys unexpected chapter right?
So what do you think?
Yay or nay?
Keep your comments coming I really appreciate them.

                                 Hafsatou❤